Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How many more waiting for keychains?
There must be more, surely ?
Still waiting for mine. My order was from The Hut, though if it's a MyHermes and the delivery was at work: the ecclefechan chance that's going to turn up are slimmer by the day. Oh well, at least the sun is shining for a bank holiday.

Still waiting for mine. My order was from The Hut, though if it's a MyHermes and the delivery was at work: the ecclefechan chance that's going to turn up are slimmer by the day. Oh well, at least the sun is shining for a bank holiday.

You don't need to worry about being in or out for your courier delivery as I believe they are doing the sensible thing and using cardboard envelopes which fit comfortably through letter boxes thus avoiding some of the horror stories recounted previously when large packages were used for other items and could not be delivered to the recipient if he / she was out.
Deliveries should be completed by the 4th September according to information posted here.

Reactions: GeoRattray
Picked up my keychain at the post office today (was there already on Saturday, but didn't have the chance to visit then).

This was from The Hut. Shipped from Schiedam, The Netherlands.