Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow awesome
They bought it out on dvd, 3 series total, if you do ever watch it, don't bother watching the third, they lost it, it went down hill badly. I watched it around the same time time I watched the UK TV show 'cracker' both good shows in their day. Please feel free to delete this off topic post:bag:

On topic : I think I'll buy the Japanese one before this ever gets artwork or pre orders started.. Really like this film, so if this has good artwork, I'll buy it too:happy::greedy::happy: once I take out a second loan after the may steelbooks Tsunami hits:OMG::ohno::greedy::greedy:

Reactions: harry
I hope Zavvi/EiV don't cancel this one. As we're not getting a sequel to this fantastic film I at least hoped for an (affordable) Steelbook release.

I'm starting to think EiV's introduction into the Steelbook business was not met with great results (only one of their steels has sold out). Maybe it was a trial run and this and American Psycho were announced a tad prematurely.

Reactions: chunk and harry
@DADDYCOOL187 and @MorosSo You think 5 copys of the same movie shows no biased view :whistle:. Daddycool187 can you talk to my Hubby as he says this and Pacific Rim is OBSESSION :squint:
@Scary Hair My girlfriend says the same for my small collection
UK DVD
UK Blu-ray
French Tin
Japanese SteelBook
Dutch DVD MetalPak
Dutch Blu-ray MetalPak

and waiting for this one as well! :hungry:

I liked DOOM too. The ROCK, Karl Urban and Rosamund Pike, what's not to like..... that first person bit was a nice touch as an ode to the game.

I really hope they do secure a Dredd sequel. There's so many solid untapped storylines and personally, I'd love to see The Dark Judges on screen.

Reactions: Scary Hair
@timmay

Whatever happens flower we'll be the first to know about it :thumbs:.

Zavvi seem to be keeping the time from listing to going live quite short at the moment . Also seem to be going live erlier than the times we are told :angry: .

nothing's happening....!?
I am starting to worry this will be canceled just like the american psycho steel EEK!
The cancellation of American Psycho was never confirmed FYI, so I'm taking it as false info. I still have hope for both steels!

Reactions: Jace88