Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K here goes :naughty: .

@digitalbabe

Hi sweetheart just woundering IF your amazing Crystal Ball has any information on the live date ??? :).

IF the Crystal Ball is mailfunctioning :wow: could you bring out your Knukle Dusters , Nipple Clamps , Car Battery , and Justin Beiber C.D 's :whistle: PLEASE PRITTY PRITTY PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:.
I know folks are excited about Dredd, I promise to check and see...afterall nipple clamps are in use on wife...and car battery...I won't even go there with you guys.

:rofl:

Well, this afternoon Zavvi have changed the placeholder price to£24.99 for some reason, so I'm hoping soon but at the originally quoted £15.99 ;)

Zavvi are a bunch of **** why did they change the price to £24.99 now !?
So when the steelbook goes live it can say "Save £9!!" under the price.

They always do this. It'll go back down to £15.99 in time for pre order. In fact, them changing to price to £24.99 is actually a good sign that the pre order will be going live soon.

They always do this. It'll go back down to £15.99 in time for pre order. In fact, them changing to price to £24.99 is actually a good sign that the pre order will be going live soon.

Seems legit.

Met Karl Urban at the London Film & Comic con a few years back, just before Dredd came out. He was a really nice guy and assured me that he had done everything he could to make the movie a proper Dredd experience (Including NOT taking the helmet off). I think he did a pretty good job all-in-all... infinitely better than Sly anyway !

Can't wait to lay my hands on a UK steelbook of the movie !

:O)

Met Karl Urban at the London Film & Comic con a few years back, just before Dredd came out. He was a really nice guy and assured me that he had done everything he could to make the movie a proper Dredd experience (Including NOT taking the helmet off). I think he did a pretty good job all-in-all... infinitely better than Sly anyway !

Can't wait to lay my hands on a UK steelbook of the movie !

:O)

Small world!

I met Urban at the same event! Top bloke!

If you went to the sneak peak, hosted by Alex Garland, the producers and Urban, I was one of the guys who won a signed movie poster!

Reactions: spass
Small world!

I met Urban at the same event! Top bloke!

If you went to the sneak peak, hosted by Alex Garland, the producers and Urban, I was one of the guys who won a signed movie poster!

He was a nice genuine kinda guy wasn't he ? I had to pay for my signed movie poster, but was more than happy to do so !

:thumbs:

Reactions: Ashisarobot
O.K here goes :naughty: .

@digitalbabe

Hi sweetheart just woundering IF your amazing Crystal Ball has any information on the live date ??? :).

IF the Crystal Ball is mailfunctioning :wow: could you bring out your Knukle Dusters , Nipple Clamps , Car Battery , and Justin Beiber C.D 's :whistle: PLEASE PRITTY PRITTY PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:.

OMG!!!!!! LMAO.....:LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl::LOL: :wow::oohyeah::D

either that or they just bumped the price up because they saw the huge hits this thread has - and they thought "let's take advantage of this". Nothing would surprise me with zavvi!