Mediabook Drive (Blu-ray Mediabook) (Pretz-Media Exclusive) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C (Pre-order July 19 at 8 PM MESZ)
Group buy: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C - One Click
Price: €29.99 (Cover A & B) - €39.99 (Cover C) - €119.99 (One Click)
Note: Cover A (999 Pcs) - Cover B (777 Pcs) - Cover C (888 Pcs) - One Click (333 Pcs)

Cover A | Cover B | Cover C | One Click
A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg 22051208_1119736001490931_751009882646959584_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre Order starts at 8pm (German Time)

Send an Email with your Name and Email that is linked to your Pretz Media Account to "[email protected] ".
You also have to send your address and which edition you want.
If you have no Pretz Media Account you have to create one before you can order.
Order is limited to 1 copy per customer.
All Emails that are send before 8 pm will be ignored

@C.C. 95

Last edited:
So what's the overall consensus on increasing the print run via social media? Any polls/vote counts etc or has it already been decided? Personally speaking, I'd like the print run to stay as is without wanting to sound too selfish. Reason being, I do find it slightly annoying when retailers take pre-orders (or in this case, GB orders only) and decide to increase the print run at a later stage. A nice bonus for folks who may have missed out :thumbs: but given the new details on pre-order by email? ( :confused: ) I'm not sure that'll be too difficult to accomplish now..? Let's wait and see :coffee::D

Either way, I'm still very excited for this release but am still eagerly awaiting the frickin' box artwork!! :rolleyes: :kiss::hungry::p

So what's the overall consensus on increasing the print run via social media? Any polls/vote counts etc or has it already been decided? Personally speaking, I'd like the print run to stay as is without wanting to sound too selfish. Reason being, I do find it slightly annoying when retailers take pre-orders (or in this case, GB orders only) and decide to increase the print run at a later stage. A nice bonus for folks who may have missed out :thumbs: but given the new details on pre-order by email? ( :confused: ) I'm not sure that'll be too difficult to accomplish now..? Let's wait and see :coffee::D

Either way, I'm still very excited for this release but am still eagerly waiting the frickin' box artwork!! :rolleyes: :kiss::hungry::p

in this case I would say it´s justified, it´s not like they came like a year later and said oh look we found another 200 exs

Due to the increase of the print run I got more editions for the GB.

@Huguito @C.C. 95
I'm going to re-stock the one-click set as well the single editions in a few minutes!

@Jaxxx
If someone should have already bought all 3 individuals and want to buy the one-click, please do it - I'm going to cancel the individual orders and the money will be refunded :thumbs:

Thank you! Have just seen this and had already sent my email at 20.00, didn't get any reply so don't know what to do

Due to the increase of the print run I got more editions for the GB.

@Huguito @C.C. 95
I'm going to re-stock the one-click set as well the single editions in a few minutes!

@Jaxxx
If someone should have already bought all 3 individuals and want to buy the one-click, please do it - I'm going to cancel the individual orders and the money will be refunded :thumbs:
Thanks for this! Got my One-click order in. :thumbs:

@spass Couldn't resist buddy! :cool: I'm in :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Just catching up on all of this properly as I'm away watching The Open for a few day and the internet is so bad where I am staying. I love that Drive is so popular and that the demand is always there.

Slightly gutted that I'd gone on for the three individual covers in the GB now that the one-clicks are back but just happy to be getting copies at all :thumbs:

Slightly gutted that I'd gone on for the three individual covers in the GB now that the one-clicks are back but just happy to be getting copies at all :thumbs:
Still time to change your GB order @Lordpercy :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lordpercy
So excuse me for sounding dumb but I just want to clarify as I've been burned before with drive lol. But I purchased just the C cover group buy. Will that still be good or do I need to order again ?

Thanks