Mediabook Drive (Blu-ray Mediabook) (Pretz-Media Exclusive) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C (Pre-order July 19 at 8 PM MESZ)
Group buy: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C - One Click
Price: €29.99 (Cover A & B) - €39.99 (Cover C) - €119.99 (One Click)
Note: Cover A (999 Pcs) - Cover B (777 Pcs) - Cover C (888 Pcs) - One Click (333 Pcs)

Cover A | Cover B | Cover C | One Click
A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg 22051208_1119736001490931_751009882646959584_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any of you guys requested to pay with PayPal? If so, have you received your invoices yet?
If you have requested this as part of the mail preorder, you should send them another email asking for a PayPal invoice. Requests during the mail preorder phase went under their radar a bit as they manually implemented the orders into their system. That's why they asked to just email them again a week later for PayPal inquiries. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and kazama
If you have requested this as part of the mail preorder, you should send them another email asking for a PayPal invoice. Requests during the mail preorder phase went under their radar a bit as they manually implemented the orders into their system. That's why they asked to just email them again a week later for PayPal inquiries. :thumbs:
Yep, it was a mail preorder so I'm going to email them again, thanks!! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: SteelCollz
does pretz media ship in Europe or only in Austria and Germany?

Within Austria and Germany, as well as within the EU to: Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, United Kingdom.

https://www.pretz-media.at/de/liefer-versandkosten

Looks like Greece is not included.

I think it will sellout over time. Not everything has to sellout under a minute...on preorder
Agreed. It probably doesn't help that they don't ship outside of EU though, otherwise these probably would've sold out by now IMO.

P.S Congrats on the promotion @AlienKing. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Agreed. It probably doesn't help that they don't ship outside of EU though, otherwise these probably would've sold out by now IMO.

P.S Congrats on the promotion @AlienKing. :thumbs:
I hope it's one of those releases that after a year or two becomes highly sought after by collectors but just cant find it anywhere (or because ebay prices are super high)

P.S. - Thank you. Please take good care of me :notworthy::D

I hope it's one of those releases that after a year or two becomes highly sought after by collectors but just cant find it anywhere (or because ebay prices are super high)

P.S. - Thank you. Please take good care of me :notworthy::D
I'm not fussed either way to be honest... so long as I get my copies. :hungry:

Don't worry bud, you're in good hands. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Pretz-Media are currently holding a giveaway for the Drive jacket over on their Facebook page. To enter you just simply have to like the post below, and for a second entry you can share the post on your account.