Mediabook Drive (Blu-ray Mediabook) (Pretz-Media Exclusive) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C (Pre-order July 19 at 8 PM MESZ)
Group buy: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C - One Click
Price: €29.99 (Cover A & B) - €39.99 (Cover C) - €119.99 (One Click)
Note: Cover A (999 Pcs) - Cover B (777 Pcs) - Cover C (888 Pcs) - One Click (333 Pcs)

Cover A | Cover B | Cover C | One Click
A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg 22051208_1119736001490931_751009882646959584_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, I've never heard of Pretz-Media.. anyone used them before or have any info on them?

@Noodles
Pretz-Media is an Austrian based online shop. Fast shipping and very good service from different people in Austria and Germany. :thumbs:

Pretz-Media only distributes the editions, the design part is from Birnenblatt.
I could take a look at one of the covers already :hungry:

Last edited:
Thanks @Noodles! Awesome news, can't wait to see the artworks!:D
Pretz-media did a couple of mediabooks before, The Philadelphia Experiment and Black Moon which @Engelskind very kindly did a group buy for!:)

@Noodles
Pretz-Media is an Austrian based online shop. Fast shipping and very good service from different people in Austria and Germany. :thumbs:

Pretz-Media only distributes the editions, the design part is from Birnenblatt.
I could take a look at one of the covers already :hungry:
Thanks for the info! Glad to hear they're a well respected retailer. :)

That's awesome @Engelskind! Not sure if you're allowed to share any info, but is it original artwork that's being used?

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and Sigill
Count me in for the 1 click! :D

@spass @tridon @dan8885 @Flloydo @AlienKing @bloodsnake007 @Sigill @Wreck @martinouchou @C.C. 95

So many Drive fans out there that I can't remember you all, so apologies if I missed anyone.

Thanks for the tag mate! I'm super excited to see what artwork they'll use :woot:

By the way, I've never heard of Pretz-Media.. anyone used them before or have any info on them?

I've ordered multiple times from Pretz-media. Just two days ago for also a ninja here. They ship with a lot of bubble wrap and very fast. I've talked multiple times with the owner, he's super friendly.
Highly recommended shop!

You can see previous Birnenblatt releases here https://www.pretz-media.at/de/birnenblatt

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
Thanks for the tag mate! I'm super excited to see what artwork they'll use :woot:

I've ordered multiple times from Pretz-media. Just two days ago for also a ninja here. They ship with a lot of bubble wrap and very fast. I've talked multiple times with the owner, he's super friendly.
Highly recommended shop!

You can see previous Birnenblatt releases here https://www.pretz-media.at/de/birnenblatt
That's good to know! Thanks mate. :)

With such amazing releases like that, I'm disappointed in myself for not knowing about them until now... literally every single one of their editions looks amazing! :OMG:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
That's good to know! Thanks mate. :)

With such amazing releases like that, I'm disappointed in myself for not knowing about them until now... literally every single one of their editions looks amazing! :OMG:

I'm pretty sure there are threads for all of them on here but I can be wrong. I remember I did the thread for Proxy and I saw threads for TCM, Wolfcop and The Voices. But with the amount of releases nowadays who can keep track of all of them. I didn't picked up anything from Birnenblatt till now but I also only pick up Mediabooks when the disc is remastered or it's a first release. Can't justify for myself spending 30 EUR "just because" it's a repacked Mediabook. But that's my personal preference and it's of course nothing wrong with collecting or liking them. With Drive it's of course something different :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I'm pretty sure there are threads for all of them on here but I can be wrong. I remember I did the thread for Proxy and I saw threads for TCM, Wolfcop and The Voices. But with the amount of releases nowadays who can keep track of all of them. I didn't picked up anything from Birnenblatt till now but I also only pick up Mediabooks when the disc is remastered or it's a first release. Can't justify for myself spending 30 EUR "just because" it's a repacked Mediabook. But that's my personal preference and it's of course nothing wrong with collecting or liking them. With Drive it's of course something different :naughty:
A few of them do look familiar, but most are new to me. Then again, I'm similar to you... I only really buy mediabooks now if they're for a new release. I went through a stage of collecting them a while back, but soon realised how expensive it was trying to collect them alongside steelbooks... in fact, I sometimes try and avoid this section for that reason, because I know there's probably loads of mediabooks I'd love to own but can't afford. Like you said though... Drive is an exception! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
@Noodles
I also bought from Pretz Media before - they ship fast, pack well, no problems at all. The last thing I got from them was Johnny Mnemonic mediabook, gorgeous little thing ;)
I'm sure Drive will look ever more awesome, can't wait for artwork reveal! Hyped! :D

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles
I also bought from Pretz Media before - they ship fast, pack well, no problems at all. The last thing I got from them was Johnny Mnemonic mediabook, gorgeous little thing ;)
I'm sure Drive will look ever more awesome, can't wait for artwork reveal! Hyped! :D
Thanks for the info! And I must also thank you for bringing this release to my attention on Facebook. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson