Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Full Slip Version) [Korea]

harryhayden

Premium Supporter
Nov 5, 2013
Guys,

Just found out about this, not exactly exclusive edition or some sort, but this might count as some consolation for those missing out on the exclusive retailer release :joy:

Purchase Link: YESASIA
Price: $44.99
Expected Release Date: December 12, 2014

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well..here is my issue. The copy on Yesasia describes it as a "Korean" version which is clear and fine. I recently bought a copy from ebay which was titled Novamedia Pre-order. so I assumed it was the Novamedia exclusive preorder. The seller should clearly state that in his auction. I'm gonna cancel the ebay one and buy it from Yesasia and save some $$. The following line in the auction doesn't suffice: "#### Sale by Local Korean seller 100% Feedback!!!! ####". How do we know who is "local Korean seller" is? lesson learned and thanks Harry for posting this

something seems up. Wouldn't shock me to see this cancelled by YesAsia or it end up being the 1/4 slip. I'd wait for more info before cancelling other orders.

This is good news for the people who missed out on this opportunity and want to buy it, go for it ninjas the card numbering wont make a big difference as it looks identical to the Nova media steelbook and as long its on your shelfs thats just awesome... [emoji41]

Reactions: Bluprint