Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Full Slip Version) [Korea]

harryhayden

Premium Supporter
Nov 5, 2013
Guys,

Just found out about this, not exactly exclusive edition or some sort, but this might count as some consolation for those missing out on the exclusive retailer release :joy:

Purchase Link: YESASIA
Price: $44.99
Expected Release Date: December 12, 2014

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine canceled also didn't they take the money through I ordered the dark knight rises white steelbook also and payment looks like it was taken rigt away

Mine canceled also didn't they take the money through I ordered the dark knight rises white steelbook also and payment looks like it was taken rigt away

They charge you, but they don't really charge you as it just goes on your authorized transactions for a bit and goes away, from what I have seen in previous orders I have had. They only charge when it is ready to be processed/shipped!! For the Dark Knight rises it will stay in that order, but the other steel will be cancelled!!

Hope I helped for understanding!! :)

Surely this is a domestic Korea release and does exist?

It does indeed exist. KD Media most likely stepped in to adhere to the collaboration with Nova's right to sell overseas. KDM looking to ensure at the very least, online retail outlets stick to home turf is a good thing even if in a way they're just looking out for themselves. :D

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
It does indeed exist. KD Media most likely stepped in to adhere to the collaboration with Nova's right to sell overseas. KDM looking to ensure at the very least, online retail outlets stick to home turf is a good thing even if in a way they're just looking out for themselves. :D

I'm guessing someone offered it to YesAsia and then backtracked because of a international distribution agreement with NM...

Emailed Yesasia and asked them what actually happened as the item was a preorder and not even available yet. The reply I got was:

'In reference to order 8XXXXX8, we are sorry that the supplier confirmed the limited quantity was sold out in the pre-order period. Therefore, the order is cancelled by the supplier'.

Sold out in the pre order period?? Does that mean there won't be a domestic release then?