Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: January 30, 2012
Original link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
Price: £12.99 :D

drivefront.jpg

driveback.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja:

Actual pics: (Thanks to megabee & Elena)
ukodrive1.jpg

ukodrive2.jpg

ukodrive3.jpg

No inside artwork
01022012391.jpg

Attachments

• actual_back_sheet.jpg
    actual_back_sheet.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 533
  • actual_front.jpg
    actual_front.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 520
  • actual_spine.jpg
    actual_spine.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 567
  • Drive.jpg
    Drive.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 597
Last edited by a moderator:
I too am glad this film is getting more steelbooks since it's one of my favorites and I may finally have a chance at getting it! Though I do wonder what delegates films getting the steelbook treatment in the first place... We often get multiple versions of steelbooks as well as old and obscure titles released, and yet there's so many popular/mainstream films without steelbooks :confused:

Reactions: MK50
i got mine ages ago from hmv. it was the last one left in store. when i got home i realised why... it looked like it was attacked by a lion. it had a massive scratch going down the front face. i still kept it though. i just coloured in the scratch with a marker haha

you can hardly tell the difference now ;)

I was totally pumped for the opportunity for a Mondo Drive steelbook, it didn't even occur to me that it may not release in the UK. I missed out on the original and I want the Mondo one so much, but I'm not into importing. Wish a retailer in the UK would release it too!

So far the only ones on the horizon are from Canada, US, and Korea. The only other cheaper option for buying within EU are the German and the French release, but both feature the blu-banner and printed back.

I remember going to HMV on release morning to pick up 3 of these. Had the soundtrack going on my ipod and this is the only time I ever felt paranoid over going to pick up a steel (or three). I was convinced the dude walking faster in front of me was going to head in and scoop them all up or something. Pretty much power-walked for 10 mins to reach the store at like 9am! Alas, it was just me there in the D section geeking out when I saw how sweet they looked in person.

Actually this is probably what started my steelbook collection. :D