martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Drive by Matthew Woodson

18"x24" Screen Print, Edition of 225
Printed by D&L Screenprinting
$45

This poster will be available online at a random time on Thursday, June 30th.

Woodson_Drive_FINAL_1024x1024.jpg

Last week we had a poster for Nicolas Winding Refn's newest film, THE NEON DEMON, and tomorrow we'll have a poster for one of our favorite films from his back catalog: DRIVE. Refn's sordid tale featuring the stoic, unimaginably cool Driver is one of our favorite movies of the last few years and we're beyond excited to release a great new poster for the film by the wonderful Matthew Woodson.

“With this poster I wanted to find a way to evoke the actual character of "The Driver." His meticulousness, his style, his stillness, and his violence. I wanted this poster to feel as calm and dangerous as the film’s lead.” - Matthew Woodson

part of me sad I missed the sale by 45 minutes and part of me glad I didn't go into with hope and not get one. It's the little things.

I couldnt even check out. Didnt even last 1 minute. Like wtf?! That many people bought it even at $160?

went for Drive 1st, nope immediately Under the Skin nope then Bone Tomahawk - easily in 45 seconds haha. Ah well, I got his Nice Guys off eBay a few months ago for around cost if not a little bit under.

Let's see how many APs of his Drive are on eBay this weekend ha.

went for Drive 1st, nope immediately Under the Skin nope then Bone Tomahawk - easily in 45 seconds haha. Ah well, I got his Nice Guys off eBay a few months ago for around cost if not a little bit under.

Let's see how many APs of his Drive are on eBay this weekend ha.
Well, **** it! I'm gonna go buy one of those open editions from AMP. :)
Because i know these will go over $500 on ebay. No way i'm paying that kind of price no matter how badly i want it.