martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Drive by Matthew Woodson

18"x24" Screen Print, Edition of 225
Printed by D&L Screenprinting
$45

This poster will be available online at a random time on Thursday, June 30th.

Woodson_Drive_FINAL_1024x1024.jpg

Last week we had a poster for Nicolas Winding Refn's newest film, THE NEON DEMON, and tomorrow we'll have a poster for one of our favorite films from his back catalog: DRIVE. Refn's sordid tale featuring the stoic, unimaginably cool Driver is one of our favorite movies of the last few years and we're beyond excited to release a great new poster for the film by the wonderful Matthew Woodson.

“With this poster I wanted to find a way to evoke the actual character of "The Driver." His meticulousness, his style, his stillness, and his violence. I wanted this poster to feel as calm and dangerous as the film’s lead.” - Matthew Woodson

Exactly! How do you go from $45 to $160? I was seriously contemplating it when i was trying to checkout. Part of me is glad that it sold out within seconds.
Well this is actually still more reasonnable than other prints... I wanted to buy a Lost in Translation AP from Matt Taylor the other time... but he was selling it for a few hundreds £.........

Well this is actually still more reasonnable than other prints... I wanted to buy a Lost in Translation AP from Matt Taylor the other time... but he was selling it for a few hundreds £.........
yeah, I saw he had one for Thoughtbubble and I was considering going then it was something like £400?

Daaaaaamn! That's crazy. I hope one day i'll find a limited Drive print. So for now i'll have to find a cheaper one which means not limited...