Dune: Part Two (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Feb 13, 2022
Release date: July 10, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €34.99

IMG_0306.jpeg

Dune-deuxième-partie-steelbook-4K-édition.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice. But I only own the Manta premium for part 1 so no single steels for me. Unless he does a 3rd and they release as a set

Amazon France has a 4K+Blu-ray SteelBook listing for 29,€ 25 scheduled to be released on July 10, 2024.

Available for pre-order now. No artwork yet.

Looks nice. But I only own the Manta premium for part 1 so no single steels for me. Unless he does a 3rd and they release as a set
Same.
I read an article online that there's definitely another film in the pre planning stages based off Heritics or was it Children...not sure. I've never read any :rofl:
It's sounds likely that there's going to be a third installment.
Hanging for the inevitable box set after the Mantas.

He's finishing the screenplay on the 3rd as we speak... "almost done" ✅

“It’s almost done but it needs work, a bit, now.”

Reactions: Flloydo
I'd be happy with that art

Looks like we're getting 2 options again based on the German preorders

Edit - or maybe not? (Saw the 2 threads but one is blu-ray other 4K). I suspect there will be a couple of variants though

Same.
I read an article online that there's definitely another film in the pre planning stages based off Heritics or was it Children...not sure. I've never read any :rofl:
It's sounds likely that there's going to be a third installment.
Hanging for the inevitable box set after the Mantas.
Sounds like he's doing Rendevouz With Rama first before Messiah so it might be a long wait.

Curious to see what releases we get for P2, I didn't really like any apart from the standard orange/desert one (although I also ended up with the Nordic blue one with the Bene Gesserit ship). Hope we get some better art this time.

I hope for VERY different final artwork(s), just like the first movie.
No need for useless and stupid human pyramid artworks...