Release date: April, 2018
Note: OAB using both WWA steelbooks. 4K + 2D + Bonus BD
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey
Double lenti - 24
One click - 16

Prices as follows -
Double lenti - $75
One click - $140

GB will be live at a random time between 1800-2300 UK time Friday 16th February 2018

One Click
One click limited to 300 sets. Includes flyers.
- Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K + Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
- Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
DK OC.jpgDK OC DL.jpgDK OC FS.jpg

Double Lenti
- 200 sets. Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

DK DL.jpg

Old info
114441xlq3jcvt3jypatvp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not relying on email. For this release I was F5-ing the site the whole time. I was watching a series with an iPad on my lap, keeping the paypal site logged in, while checking this site.
When the site notification appeared the e-mail wasn’t there yet.

:LOL: i was doing same thing. while watching the series of Doctor Who, besides i was checking the page with f5 :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Have not watched the film. Blind buy. Hope it’s good.
This is something I'll never understand. I mean, why spend so much money on a movie you don't even know you're gonna like or not. I don't mean to judge, really, to each his own. I just don't understand it.

Regarding this movie, opinions differ a lot. There are basically 2 camps, one that loved the movie (like myself) and those who found it boring and disappointing coz they expected something else. Let's hope you're not expecting something like Saving Private Ryan or Hacksaw Ridge ... ^^

This is something I'll never understand. I mean, why spend so much money on a movie you don't even know you're gonna like or not. I don't mean to judge, really, to each his own. I just don't understand it.

Regarding this movie, opinions differ a lot. There are basically 2 camps, one that loved the movie (like myself) and those who found it boring and disappointing coz they expected something else. Let's hope you're not expecting something like Saving Private Ryan or Hacksaw Ridge ... ^^
I honestly buy the movies for the collectibilty. Just don't like gaps in my collection. I like war movies and heard a lot of great things about this film. Will probably buy the regular version to watch.

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
I didn't keep an eye on this at all and I really should have. I had no idea it's the kind of boxset I like (and think all retailers should be doing frankly) which doesn't repeat anything. Fingers crossed Manta get their WEA approved and do something similar. I don't even want to imagine the prices this will fetch on the secondary market.

I hope manta still makes their WEA. They didn’t mention it being cancelled but mentioning of the issues and the “replace the number with another release” comment isn’t too promising

If it does get cancelled then I’ll be gutted i didn’t go for this

Predicting how collectible and in demand these premium releases will be in the "aftermarket" has proved tricky. I've seen lower number releases, around 500 or less, not do well in the aftermarket. And higher number releases, around 1,000 and up, do really well. So it's not just quantity that determines that. And I've seen relatively obscure titles do well and more popular titles not do well. We'll see how this one does.

I hope manta still makes their WEA. They didn’t mention it being cancelled but mentioning of the issues and the “replace the number with another release” comment isn’t too promising

If it does get cancelled then I’ll be gutted i didn’t go for this

I hope so. I also pass Blufans release for Manta (WEA) and i really hope its not cancelled.
Maybe FAC have plans to release it also? @Collector03601

I hope so. I also pass Blufans release for Manta (WEA) and i really hope its not cancelled.
Maybe FAC have plans to release it also? @Collector03601
I dont think they are planning anything with Dunkirk. I think I also saw a facebook comment that they specifially said no when someone asked them. Its a shame as this film definitely needs a proper premium. Happy with the BluFans release for now, but also waiting for Manta.