Release date: April, 2018
Note: OAB using both WWA steelbooks. 4K + 2D + Bonus BD
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey
Double lenti - 24
One click - 16

Prices as follows -
Double lenti - $75
One click - $140

GB will be live at a random time between 1800-2300 UK time Friday 16th February 2018

One Click
One click limited to 300 sets. Includes flyers.
- Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K + Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
- Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
DK OC.jpgDK OC DL.jpgDK OC FS.jpg

Double Lenti
- 200 sets. Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

DK DL.jpg

Old info
114441xlq3jcvt3jypatvp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think they are planning anything with Dunkirk. I think I also saw a facebook comment that they specifially said no when someone asked them. Its a shame as this film definitely needs a proper premium. Happy with the BluFans release for now, but also waiting for Manta.
Pretty sure their comment was just there's been delays due to studio approval, and another release might need to take ME#14 in place of Dunkirk while they're waiting.

Pretty sure their comment was just there's been delays due to studio approval, and another release might need to take ME#14 in place of Dunkirk while they're waiting.

yer the comment for manta on facebook was there waiting for wea approval and is taking longer than expected so they reckon they will do another release e.g. move numbers around to wiggle it all about.

reminds me of this showing my age now :hilarious:

basil :thumbs:

That last one click on eBay ended up going for €301!!! :OMG: :OMG:

Mental!

Some Wonder Woman one clicks sold in that area. And there were many more of those made. But WW was a more popular movie than Dunkirk. Anyone who "flips" their Dunkirk one clicks should do quite well. When/if another Mfg. releases a premium version it will likely bring the value down some. But this does have the makings of one that could hold it's value very well.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
As always, why do you need to track? Just wait until you see package by the door. It’s that simple. I rarely track anything these days as most of the time they are inaccurate and give you a load of old pony.

As always, why do you need to track? Just wait until you see package by the door. It’s that simple. I rarely track anything these days as most of the time they are inaccurate and give you a load of old pony.

Over the years I've had packages get mis-routed, lost, excessively delayed, etc. I've learned to be pretty patient because the timeliness of information can be pretty bad. Tracking a package down (no pun intended) when there is a problem can be cumbersome. Having tracking info/history is pretty helpful in taking action if need be. Thankfully it has not happened often.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012