Release date: April, 2018
Note: OAB using both WWA steelbooks. 4K + 2D + Bonus BD
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey
Double lenti - 24
One click - 16

Prices as follows -
Double lenti - $75
One click - $140

GB will be live at a random time between 1800-2300 UK time Friday 16th February 2018

One Click
One click limited to 300 sets. Includes flyers.
- Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K + Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
- Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
DK OC.jpgDK OC DL.jpgDK OC FS.jpg

Double Lenti
- 200 sets. Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

DK DL.jpg

Old info
114441xlq3jcvt3jypatvp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t remember last time I´ve paid customs fee. It was only at the beginning when I ordered from Kimchi and check that I want to mark it as a gift with value 26 usd, then I have paid customs fee.

But lately all direct packages are marked as merchandise value 20 usd and all went smooth through customs here.
Good to hear. Actually I’m not surprised. I work in Holland and live in Germany. I seldomly see the Dutch checking the border when I cross it by car, while 9 out of 10 times the Germans are present and waiting to “harass” someone :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Good to hear. Actually I’m not surprised. I work in Holland and live in Germany. I seldomly see the Dutch checking the border when I cross it by car, while 9 out of 10 times the Germans are present and waiting to “harass” someone :happy:

Exactly I see it myself :) Dutch police is not so hard (especially on drugs) as Germans, they can get really crazy about that I had my own harass experience two years ago :LOL: but thats big OT now, lets get it back on track :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Got my OC yesterday and damn, I am loving the black/white photos! :drool: Totally didn't expect that! Also, the lentis are real nice and the full slip - although a tad bit underwhelming to me as I'm a textures fan - has a lovely presence due to the colours. :) Super happy that I was able to get this beauty!

DSC_0755-2b.jpg

DSC_0766-2b.jpg

DSC_0774-2b.jpg

Now as soon as I get my protective slips, I'll open them and check the goodies. :oohyeah:

Yup...... I should've gone for the 1-Click..... put that Spitfire steelbook in the Spitfire slip and sell off the other one haha. Beautiful colours and a beautiful looking package.

it have arrived me yesterday. today i have checked its bluray disc and "special features" disc and i have seen that they contains turkish subtitle. but i couldn't checked its 4K disc because i don't have "4K player" and "4K TV".

can someone say whether its 4K disc contain turkish subtitle?
meant to reply to this earlier, sorry. if "Turkce" is the option for Turkish subtitles, then yes, the 4K disc does have it. :thumbs:

Reactions: cllctr
They should have embossed the ground on the box, and debossed the title. It looks like he's floating in mid air. :LOL: Otherwise, this is a phenomenal release.