Purchase link: BestBuy
Price: $32.99

dunkirk steelbook.jpg

Previous artwork:
BUqBYTJ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
you wanna see critics reviews on rot tom 98%, be honest thats unheard of imho

basil :thumbs:

Not unheard of at all. Mad Max Fury Road received a 97% rating and Get Out received a 99% rating. It just means that Dunkirk is very well reviewed by critics and most likely a very good war film.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Will be seeing this tomorrow at my local Odeon in IMAX. I don't do that often but this is Christopher Nolan we're talking here, that man can do no wrong.

In Nolan we trust.

Hope this turns up in the UK but wouldn't be surprised if we get snubbed like with interstellar

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Can't imagine this not turning up in the U.K. . . . as Mr. Nolan himself recently put it “Dunkirk is a seminal event in British history and culture”.
Maybe in a smart 4K + 2D package from either HMV or Zavvi.

Also coming out on Blu-ray later this year is the original from 1958 in a brand new 2K restoration. RT score of 79% compared to 92% for the 2017 film:-
180853_large.jpg

Regarding the artwork I'd prefer something more emotive such as this one . . . if only for the back . . . although the one in the OP is the famous one seen in over 20 territories from Argentina to The States.
On this occasion I'd prefer two images for the cover instead of one to convey not just the distant but also the close-up horror of the unfolding events . . .
fkf7sp22.jpg
lt6mprlh.jpg

. . . as was done with other war films steelbooks such as HACKSAW RIDGE:-
11400440-2884455581839044.JPG

the_longest_day7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bluray hunter
Hope this turns up in the UK but wouldn't be surprised if we get snubbed like with interstellar

well could always hope blufans took up the mantle if we did get stitched up, you would have thought @zavvi or hmv/amazon would be on this like on fire in mind the pure history we are talking here.

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo