Dunkirk (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (MediaMarkt Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 17, 2013
NJ, USA
Release date: December 19, 2017
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €34.99

12034137-1834833161519268.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In an envelope? But it won't have enough protection?

Size doesn't matter (that's what he said :rofl:) when it comes to international letters, just the weight! You can put the steelbook in a very stable box with lots and lots of bubblewrap and still be under 500 grams. If it's between 500g and 1kg, it also only costs 9,50€. There is no need to send it as a parcel!

@GibsonStrat @urbeenjammin shipping from Germany to USA via DHL package (without insurance) costs 16,00 €. It's not cheap...
But since you're both from the US, maybe I can send both copies to the one of you, then you can forward the second copy via your national postal service?
Send it as Internationaler Brief with Einschreiben. Should be 6.20€ for packages below 500 g (LxBxH <= 90 cm).

Size doesn't matter (that's what he said :rofl:) when it comes to international letters, just the weight! You can put the steelbook in a very stable box with lots and lots of bubblewrap and still be under 500 grams. If it's between 500g and 1kg, it also only costs 9,50€. There is no need to send it as a parcel!

Send it as Internationaler Brief with Einschreiben. Should be 6.20€ for packages below 500 g (LxBxH <= 90 cm).

Thank you!

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Hey guys,

I got three more steelbooks from the other Saturn store! @KittyCat @yy0925
("Großbrief international" is a great and cheap way to ship stuff worldwide @yy0925 - big thanks to @metal hunter again, who told me about this shipping method some months ago.)

01.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
06.jpg

In order of the requests in the thread I would give them to:
@Danny
@urbeenjammin
@steelbookz4eva
The price was adjusted to 29,99€ too, of course. :thumbs:

The copies from yesterday's run are in the mail already. @henry00x @JayAre @goufcustom :thumbs:

Last edited:
Picked up 4 preorders and grabbed the last one in the store so @markostaa would receive that. :) Please message me regarding payment as soon as possible so I can ship it out tomorrow.

My last preorder wasn't ready for pickup today so hopefully I'll be getting that tomorrow.

@CleverLoginName I think @urbeenjammin is already receiving a copy from @yy0925 so maybe you could give that one to @esoteric ? :)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21