Dunkirk (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (MediaMarkt Exclusive) [Germany]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
Jan 17, 2013
NJ, USA
Reactions
514 0 0
Release date: December 19, 2017
Price: EUR30.00
Buy link: Media Markt

I came across this on ebay and it appears this is listed on their site

the ebay auction would seem to confirm that its the nicer artwork which has sold out across other retailers already (ebay link https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dunkirk-4K...140894?hash=item3af7e5e11e:g:n8IAAOSw43haMNjo

can we get a group buy going for this?

http://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_dunkirk-exklusives-steelbook®-digital-ultraviolet-krimi-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-2358771.html

MM Dunkirk jcard.PNG MM Dunkirk.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
1,055 0 0
@GibsonStrat asked if this is region free.

All 4K discs are region free.
Sometimes when somebody asks that question they are referring to the regular blu-ray disc and not the 4K disc.

They may be wanting to buy this steelbook for the art and require the blu-ray disc to be region free.

Being that this is a Warner Brothers release it should be region free but I can't make any promises.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2014
Rhode Island, USA
Reactions
41 0 0
@GibsonStrat asked if this is region free.

Sometimes when somebody asks that question they are referring to the regular blu-ray disc and not the 4K disc.

They may be wanting to buy this steelbook for the art and require the blu-ray disc to be region free.

Being that this is a Warner Brothers release it should be region free but I can't make any promises.
That's exactly why I was asking, haha

yy0925

Premium Supporter
Apr 27, 2013
Germany
Reactions
2,600 0 0
Warner Brothers doesn't list region codes on the J card of their movies or on the actual disc labels either.
@GibsonStrat then I guess you have to unseal it later to find it out...
In worst case you can just replace it with a region A disc :D

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions
1,299 1 0
Finally I got the MediaMarkt steelbook delivered by mail and also the UK Amaray and digibook...all at once :happy: