Dunkirk (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (MediaMarkt Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 17, 2013
NJ, USA
Release date: December 19, 2017
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €34.99

12034137-1834833161519268.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Side-by-side with the other (lesser) steelbook . . . yes, same colour scheme and sparks but . . .
Pic courtesy akimi0528
DSC1xKzUMAAAyU8.jpg:large

Both open:-
DSGvDIBUQAA-4Qw.jpg:large

DRrxE_LVQAA3b1D.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: Masta Norris
Honestly, I love both steelbooks. The 4K one has this great art that connects front to back and the sparks and title have a nice shine. However, the regular steel is nice too imo. Love the back of it. :) They're best together. :LOL:

Hi guys,

the steelbook's no longer available at Saturn. MediaMarkt still/again has it, but the price shot up considerably. It's 38,49€ now.
I will write a PM to all the members who have asked for a copy up until today. I have two more copies from last year at hand at the moment. They will be offered to the first two members on the waiting list, of course. If you don't mind the higher price, I'm sure we (@KittyCat, @yy0925 and I) will be able to assist everyone who still wants a copy.

Sorry for letting everybody wait so long, but as I said, due to Christmas and New Year's festivities, I was a bit indisposed.

Happy new year to y'all, by the way.
Cheers

Last edited:
Hi guys,

the steelbook's no longer available at Saturn. MediaMarkt still has it (again), but the price shot up considerably. It's 38,49€ now.
I will write a PM to all the members who have asked for a copy up until today. I have two more copies from last year at hand at the moment. They will be offered to the first two members on the waiting list, of course. If you don't mind the higher price, I'm sure we (@KittyCat, @yy0925 and I) will be able to assist everyone who still wants a copy.

Sorry for letting everybody wait so long, but as I said, due to Christmas and New Year's festivities, I was a bit indisposed.

Cheers

These may be return shipments, thus I guess there are not too many left.

Hi guys,

the steelbook's no longer available at Saturn. MediaMarkt still has it (again), but the price shot up considerably. It's 38,49€ now.

Cheers

PM sent :)

If anyone else is interested send me a PM.
Just yesterday I got one for a fellow ninja and our Media Markt had still very few copies left. I will go there again tomorrow afternoon to check but can't promise if and how many I can get. Store price was €37.99

I saw a few collectors sell their copies on FB coz they didn't like the movie (omg really? what's next? they don't like puppies?) So anyone here who doesn't mind an opened copy that's in perfect condition?