Jan 17, 2013
NJ, USA
Reactions
514 0 0
Release date: December 19, 2017
Price: EUR30.00
Buy link: Media Markt

I came across this on ebay and it appears this is listed on their site

the ebay auction would seem to confirm that its the nicer artwork which has sold out across other retailers already (ebay link https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dunkirk-4K...140894?hash=item3af7e5e11e:g:n8IAAOSw43haMNjo

can we get a group buy going for this?

http://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_dunkirk-exklusives-steelbook®-digital-ultraviolet-krimi-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-2358771.html

MM Dunkirk jcard.PNG MM Dunkirk.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 24, 2013
Reactions
7,624 2 0
Side-by-side with the other (lesser) steelbook . . . yes, same colour scheme and sparks but . . .
Pic courtesy akimi0528

Both open:-

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2016
Germany
Reactions
1,131 0 0
Honestly, I love both steelbooks. The 4K one has this great art that connects front to back and the sparks and title have a nice shine. However, the regular steel is nice too imo. Love the back of it. :) They're best together. :LOL:

JayAre

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
LA, CA
Reactions
565 0 0
Anyone know if can you redeem the UV code in this in UHD? or just HD?

CleverLoginName

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Reactions
5,323 2 0
Hi guys,

the steelbook's no longer available at Saturn. MediaMarkt still/again has it, but the price shot up considerably. It's 38,49€ now.
I will write a PM to all the members who have asked for a copy up until today. I have two more copies from last year at hand at the moment. They will be offered to the first two members on the waiting list, of course. If you don't mind the higher price, I'm sure we (@KittyCat, @yy0925 and I) will be able to assist everyone who still wants a copy.

Sorry for letting everybody wait so long, but as I said, due to Christmas and New Year's festivities, I was a bit indisposed.

Happy new year to y'all, by the way.
Cheers

Last edited:

metal hunter

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2013
Germany
Reactions
3,201 0 0
Hi guys,

the steelbook's no longer available at Saturn. MediaMarkt still has it (again), but the price shot up considerably. It's 38,49€ now.
I will write a PM to all the members who have asked for a copy up until today. I have two more copies from last year at hand at the moment. They will be offered to the first two members on the waiting list, of course. If you don't mind the higher price, I'm sure we (@KittyCat, @yy0925 and I) will be able to assist everyone who still wants a copy.

Sorry for letting everybody wait so long, but as I said, due to Christmas and New Year's festivities, I was a bit indisposed.

Cheers

These may be return shipments, thus I guess there are not too many left.

Nov 8, 2017
Reactions
18 0 0
Hi guys,

the steelbook's no longer available at Saturn. MediaMarkt still has it (again), but the price shot up considerably. It's 38,49€ now.

Cheers
PM sent :)

Jan 21, 2012
Reactions
1,522 0 0
If anyone else is interested send me a PM.
Just yesterday I got one for a fellow ninja and our Media Markt had still very few copies left. I will go there again tomorrow afternoon to check but can't promise if and how many I can get. Store price was €37.99

Oct 23, 2016
Germany
Reactions
1,131 0 0
I saw a few collectors sell their copies on FB coz they didn't like the movie (omg really? what's next? they don't like puppies?) So anyone here who doesn't mind an opened copy that's in perfect condition?

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions
1,309 1 0
*raises hand* i could be tempted depending on the price they're asking :thumbs:
It’s now €38.49 + €2 shipping. Not many available according the MediaMarkt website.