Dunkirk (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: December 18, 2017
Purchase link: CDON.fi, Discshop.fi, Gigantti.fi (shipping only within Finland), Futuremovieshop.fi (ships internationally)
Price: 24.95 EUR, 19.95 EUR (Gigantti)
Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release

dunkirk_steelbook_blu_ray.jpg

dunkirk_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-41265000-.jpg

dunkirk steelbook blu ray_front_back_inside.jpg

dunkirk_steelbok_blu_ray.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Artwork update for the "Norwegian" steelbook:

dunkirk_steelbook_temp.jpg

https://www.platekompaniet.no/blu-ray/dunkirk-limited-steelbook-edition/

Note the filename reads dunkirk_steelbook_temp.jpg so better take it with a grain of salt.
I really do hope it will be changed, because it looks like another Battlefield or Call of Duty game cover, as is. (I know Blufans and Manta both have announced they'll be giving us a WEA, but still.)

the movie is about the british yet no british steelbook what the hell is going on,
It's coming to the UK without a shadow of a doubt . . . with the Scandinavian announcement yesrerday.
Hopefully the new artwork is TBC and NOT final.
This? ---------------------------------------------------------------this ? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ or even this (still my favourite artwork for the front)?
upload_2017-10-11_1-14-28.png
----
upload_2017-10-11_1-15-11.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2017-10-11_1-16-57.png

Last edited:
Reactions: yardman
@Collector03601 another one for ya, lol :rofl:
Martin is way ahead of you ;)
i really do hope that spitfire artwork stays, love everything from front to back and inside
I'm sure (well, as sure as one can be without having the steelbook in hand) that this will be the artwork, as every retailer now displays the same artwork.
@Ranavalone do you think the actual steelbook would have printed rating logo? thank you :thumbs:
This is a Warner release; there will be absolutely no printed rating logos on the steelbook - the logos will be on the J-card.
@Cyberpunk88 may i ask that did you ever order steelbooks from Future Movie Shop and how their packaging? thank you :thumbs:
A comment from the sidelines: as I have Amazon Prime type shipping deal from CDON, I've never tried Futuremovieshop myself (looks like they know what they are doing, though). Help is also available as near as your nearest local ninja. Like just a PM away... :):naughty:

Just cancelled mine as well, not sure where to get this steelbook and artwork that ships to the US
I believe it`s gonna be hard in a reasonable price range...Japan, Thailand releases are sold out. The only hope for the German release

Hmm. My order shipped earlier today from CDON.no. It’s still showing the artwork that’s in the op. Will probably have it in hand tomorrow or friday.

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee