Dunkirk (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: December 18, 2017
Purchase link: CDON.fi, Discshop.fi, Gigantti.fi (shipping only within Finland), Futuremovieshop.fi (ships internationally)
Price: 24.95 EUR, 19.95 EUR (Gigantti)
Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release

dunkirk_steelbook_blu_ray.jpg

dunkirk_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-41265000-.jpg

dunkirk steelbook blu ray_front_back_inside.jpg

dunkirk_steelbok_blu_ray.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Just cancelled mine as well, not sure where to get this steelbook and artwork that ships to the US
I believe German MediaMarkt will have a 4K steelbook and it should be with the artwork originally shown for this Finish one as they have the regular steelbook listed too so it must be different.

But MediaMarkt is not shipping internationally so only with someones help I guess.

Media Markt does indeed have the spitfire artwork for the 4K release, some branches are already selling it and users have uploaded pictures.

I cancelled my order for the Finnish steel and ordered the Media Markt 4K instead. I'll go and pick it up on Tuesday so if anyone's interested and can't find another source, I might be able to buy one or two copies more.

Media Markt does indeed have the spitfire artwork for the 4K release, some branches are already selling it and users have uploaded pictures.

I cancelled my order for the Finnish steel and ordered the Media Markt 4K instead. I'll go and pick it up on Tuesday so if anyone's interested and can't find another source, I might be able to buy one or two copies more.

I sent the guy an email saying that I'd like to cancel my Finnish copy. However, still no refund. I am really interested in this artwork but I live in London. Do you think I could ask you for one copy?

I sent the guy an email saying that I'd like to cancel my Finnish copy. However, still no refund. I am really interested in this artwork but I live in London. Do you think I could ask you for one copy?
Yeah hopefully cancelling this order won't be a problem. I haven't received a refund yet either. I guess we gotta be patient. :)

Regarding the Media Markt copy, I can try and get one for you too, just send me a pm. :thumbs:

From all the Dunkirk pre-orders I placed I think its safe to say that the Spitfire artwork is exclusive to 4K releases, even amarays are done this way. Tommy (land) artwork on regular release and Collins (air) artwork on the 4K ones. Now all HDzeta or Manta needs to do is a Moonstone (sea) artwork and we are set for the triptych structure :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
From all the Dunkirk pre-orders I placed I think its safe to say that the Spitfire artwork is exclusive to 4K releases, even amarays are done this way. Tommy (land) artwork on regular release and Collins (air) artwork on the 4K ones. Now all HDzeta or Manta needs to do is a Moonstone (sea) artwork and we are set for the triptych structure :thumbs:
All I want is one company to do 3 gorgeous slips with awesome finish and textures for all three groups ... ToT or 4 coz I love that digibook artwork just as much. :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee

I'm definitely interested in a copy if you can get one!

Well it's been 10 days since i requested to cancel my order with Future Movie Shop, 5 since they shipped my order, and not ONE reply to my emails. Not really sure what to do now.

Do not buy from them.

For those who have the Scandinavian/Finnish edition, could someone please confirm subtitles include Dutch? It says so on the site, but I've been disappointed there before. Thank you.

For those who have the Scandinavian/Finnish edition, could someone please confirm subtitles include Dutch? It says so on the site, but I've been disappointed there before. Thank you.
Unfortunately no Dutch subtitles.

Only English, Italian, Spanish, and Swe/Nor/Dan/Fin subtitles.

Reactions: poldergal