Dunkirk - In theaters July 21st, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Dunkirk (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]War[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]History[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Christopher Nolan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Kenneth Branagh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Rylance[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Hardy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harry Styles[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cillian Murphy[/ACTOR]

Plot: The story of the Dunkirk evacuation which took place at the beginning of World War II.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
wWUnA2DItzGsA3v2s7vrPvUZir2.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I'm always excited when there's another Nolan film coming, although I think some of his movies are better than others. Not a big fan of war movies, but I do love some like Saving Private Ryan or Imitation Game. I'm definitely curious about Dunkirk and can't wait to see it, but I'm a bit skeptic. Also don't know about Tom Hardy. Loved him in Warrior - he is a great actor for sure with good script choices, but I don't know... he seems to be all over the place in the last years.

Nice, was wondering what nolans next project would be.
Would love to see branagh in a Nolan film

Funnily enough the 1958 film was on ITV4 today so it really does have a lot to live up to........ To date a film not available on blu-ray or maybe it'll a be 60th anniversary release