Dunkirk - In theaters July 21st, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Dunkirk (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]War[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]History[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Christopher Nolan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Kenneth Branagh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Rylance[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Hardy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harry Styles[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cillian Murphy[/ACTOR]

Plot: The story of the Dunkirk evacuation which took place at the beginning of World War II.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
wWUnA2DItzGsA3v2s7vrPvUZir2.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
7 Minutes of Christopher Nolan’s WWII Film ‘Dunkirk' to Screen Before Select ‘Rogue One’ 70mm IMAX Showings!
list of participating 70mm locations for Rogue One:
Alabama
IMAX, US Space & Rocket Center
IMAX Dome, McWane Center

California
AMC Universal CityWalk Stadium 19 & IMAX – Universal City
Esquire IMAX – Sacramento
Hackworth IMAX Dome, The Tech Museum

Florida
IMAX Dome, Museum of Science & Industry

Iowa
Blank IMAX Dome, Science Center Iowa

Indiana
IMAX, Indiana Stare Museum

Minnesota
IMAX Theatre, Minnesota Zoo

Missouri
OMNIMAX, St. Louis Science Center

Pennsylvania
Tuttleman IMAX, The Franklin Institute

Texas
Omni Theatre Fort Worth Museum of Science & History

Canada
Kramer IMAX, Saskatchewan Science Centre

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Great poster but why the **** is Harry styles in this!!
That took me by surprise when I first heard about it too. I won't judge until I've actually seen him "act" though... he could be pretty decent, but on the other hand his acting could be as bad as his music. :LOL:

Reactions: Flloydo
That took me by surprise when I first heard about it too. I won't judge until I've actually seen him "act" though... he could be pretty decent, but on the other hand his acting could be as bad as his music. :LOL:

Ive literally just read it

After you posted the poster I wondered who was in it because I could only remember hardy and then I read that ridicolus news. It's actually put me off! I hate him

If he's literally in a couple of scenes then fine and hopefully he gets shot in the head fast. But this news could ruin the whole film for me and I've been looking forward to it for a while

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Looks Grimm and chilling. Looking forward to it

Only noticed styles in 2 scenes and one looked like he was drowning so my wish may come true. Anyway looks well made

Looks well made, but have no idea what this is about.... I think I need some history lessons... Google, here I come!

Never bother googling history because you can bet 100% of the time the film you are going to see will bare very little resemblance to what actually happened. As I always say if you want to know about the event watch a documentary......

Never bother googling history because you can bet 100% of the time the film you are going to see will bare very little resemblance to what actually happened. As I always say if you want to know about the event watch a documentary......
I meant this as a figure of speech... ;)

I got a chance to see the special IMAX preview of this last night. It was good, but not nearly as good as the IMAX previews from Dark Knight or even the Dark Knight Rises. I think because each of the Dark Knight previews could have been a short film as they were relatively self-contained with a beginning and an end. Dunkirk’s preview had a lot of different characters running around with lots of plot already going on too, so it wasn’t as easy to follow what was actually happening.

But the main reason why you’d want to see this preview is to see some of the scope Dunkirk will offer in IMAX. The overall direction of the preview was solid and you definitely felt the scale of the naval and aerial ships/planes. There wasn’t much action in the preview, but they did a good job trying to building up tension and intrigue. This is mostly because of the score, which climaxes in a very Inception like way. The only notable actors I saw in the preview were Tom Hardy, Mark Rylance and Kenneth Branagh. The ending stinger was pretty interesting too.

Overall, I’m looking forward to Dunkirk and the preview is worth a special watch if you’re a fan of Nolan or war movies.

I got a chance to see the special IMAX preview of this last night. It was good, but not nearly as good as the IMAX previews from Dark Knight or even the Dark Knight Rises. I think because each of the Dark Knight previews could have been a short film as they were relatively self-contained with a beginning and an end. Dunkirk’s preview had a lot of different characters running around with lots of plot already going on too, so it wasn’t as easy to follow what was actually happening.

But the main reason why you’d want to see this preview is to see some of the scope Dunkirk will offer in IMAX. The overall direction of the preview was solid and you definitely felt the scale of the naval and aerial ships/planes. There wasn’t much action in the preview, but they did a good job trying to building up tension and intrigue. This is mostly because of the score, which climaxes in a very Inception like way. The only notable actors I saw in the preview were Tom Hardy, Mark Rylance and Kenneth Branagh. The ending stinger was pretty interesting too.

Overall, I’m looking forward to Dunkirk and the preview is worth a special watch if you’re a fan of Nolan or war movies.

I saw it too. Even though it was only 5 minutes it was pretty suspenseful and I was hooked. That last shot has definitely whetted my appetite for release day.