Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: December 20, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 5,478

81C70HqbnPL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered as well. Like the way they add an import free on now as well. Normally i'd begrudge it but it works out way way cheaper than if British Customs were to get a hold of it. I saved a fortune a few months ago when I got the Columbo box set of the site.

@Collector03601

Did you open both or leave them sealed?
I’m curious if they come in a nice sturdy cardbox like other Japanese Premium Editions.
Good qualitiy and maybe embossed or spotglossy.

I’m also more interested in the 4K version.

Thanks.

@Collector03601

Did you open both or leave them sealed?
I’m curious if they come in a nice sturdy cardbox like other Japanese Premium Editions.
Good qualitiy and maybe embossed or spotglossy.

I’m also more interested in the 4K version.

Thanks.
Sorry, I havent opened them and Im not planing on doing so. I will have other releases for opening purposes :)

There is no embossing/debossing or spot gloss on the title on neither of these two Japan Premiums. The box feels pretty sturdy, its not like a FilmArena release, but also very far from the very thin fullslip BluFans done for Godzilla.

The 4K one is definitely better, but only because of the artwork they used plus the nice black amaray inside. I like that they included the booklet in both of these, the box feels a bit more thicker and thats nice when you are holding it next to just a simple slipcased amaray.

Reactions: MikeLowrey
I always open theml Very impressed with Amazon japan. Every buy I get from them including this release. Two days from ordering to receiving. Yep, two days. Now that's service.