DVD-STORE - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Italy]

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
Logo.png

http://www.dvd-store.it/

I wanted to register with this online site several times but failed each time, however in another thread I saw the solution, which I thought I'd pass on, so here goes.

The main obstacle seems to be the post code for us in the UK, just enter as 00000 you'll find when you place an order, if you input a new delivery address it will accept UK format postcodes. There are a couple of mandatory fields for those in USA whether it means you get the tax back I'm not sure. There are other fields for Italians but then they don't need this mugs' guide.

Apparently shipping to the UK is €20 for ALL orders, which defeats the object unless you are ordering several titles together. If you are specifically looking for Steelbooks then follow the link here: btw they tend to leave all OOS items still on the website, which is a pain. :(

I am unaware of their packing methods etc but am sure someone will be able to let members know from past experience.

Thanks to SlyFondle for various info, taken from the "Steelbook Price Drop" thread. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have also a problem for an other italian website which is asking me a " codice fiscale " to register.
But I don't have one in France .
Anybody have the clue ?

I wanted to order 2x Django but NOT at the requested shipping charge of 20 Euros.

I few months back the shipping was really low, something like 4 Euros but now it's just to high
for International.

Hopefully dvd-store is reading this and reduce down to a true cost level?

I wanted to order 2x Django but NOT at the requested shipping charge of 20 Euros.

I few months back the shipping was really low, something like 4 Euros but now it's just to high
for International.

Hopefully dvd-store is reading this and reduce down to a true cost level?

I think they only ship Express to other countries now. It really is a pity.

Best wishes,

Michael

If you have any problems with this site and wish to have an exclusive channel please contact me here or in private.

Collaborator dvd-store

Hello , fellow ninjas , I'm asking for your support to change Fox Italy idea's : they don't want release the series in blu ray but reissue in dvd . Dvd-store (the bigger seller in Italy) has made arrangements with Fox Italy for a petition on their Facebook page . Fox has promised that will monitor it , so you have to do 2 simple step : 1st like facebook page and like this post

We're very disappointed by this choice .

Note for admins , please move the 3ad if this is not the right place

Hello , fellow ninjas , I'm asking for your support to change Fox Italy idea's : they don't want release the series in blu ray but reissue in dvd . Dvd-store (the bigger seller in Italy) has made arrangements with Fox Italy for a petition on their Facebook page . Fox has promised that will monitor it , so you have to do 2 simple step : 1st like facebook page and like this post

That sucks. Is importing one too expensive and option?

Oh this is just the pinnacle of their political , lot of series never released on blu , some as Vikings released the first in blu and the second in dvd . Many time we have to buy outside italy because foreign releases has italian language.
Now with dolby atmos the situation will be bad

Don't know what it says on the FB post, but liked anyway :thumbs:

Reactions: bobino66