DVD-STORE - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Italy]

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
Logo.png

http://www.dvd-store.it/

I wanted to register with this online site several times but failed each time, however in another thread I saw the solution, which I thought I'd pass on, so here goes.

The main obstacle seems to be the post code for us in the UK, just enter as 00000 you'll find when you place an order, if you input a new delivery address it will accept UK format postcodes. There are a couple of mandatory fields for those in USA whether it means you get the tax back I'm not sure. There are other fields for Italians but then they don't need this mugs' guide.

Apparently shipping to the UK is €20 for ALL orders, which defeats the object unless you are ordering several titles together. If you are specifically looking for Steelbooks then follow the link here: btw they tend to leave all OOS items still on the website, which is a pain. :(

I am unaware of their packing methods etc but am sure someone will be able to let members know from past experience.

Thanks to SlyFondle for various info, taken from the "Steelbook Price Drop" thread. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered It (CMA #05) from them and it arrived today (shipping to NL was EUR 15, which is certainly on the pricey side but it was extremely well-packaged and fast - just 3 business days). They also keep you informed of the status of your order. Would definitely order hard to get items from them again.

I ordered It (CMA #05) from them and it arrived today (shipping to NL was EUR 15, which is certainly on the pricey side but it was extremely well-packaged and fast - just 3 business days). They also keep you informed of the status of your order. Would definitely order hard to get items from them again.
Is that so...? @duckandrun can you provide me with my tracking code? ;)