DVDPrime Exclusive #18 + #19 Group Buy [CLOSED]

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
1.jpg

This is for the pre-order of the exclusives. :)

$60 For Both

$33.50 For Each Separately

Prices Include Group Buy Fees.

Shipping fees from Korea do apply. Once it is released, Shipping Fee will be invoiced.

Once you join, NO BACKING OUT. Pre-order amount, due up front.

Thanks!

Hello, Park, Jin - Hong operators of Diffie.

Thanks to the support you demand survey prior to neomeoseoge the target amount was 600 DP series eighteenth, nineteenth works <The North Face> and <hebeunseu knocking on doors> The date to start.Unlike the meantime the work of Diffie series is not difficult or obscure movie high quality are needed, as well as the popularity of two-German film.Loading the domestic market is hard work was going on in this series have been successfully finished with Diffie hoping to become The date and relevant information to guide you.

[DP018] The North Face (original title: Nordwand, 2008 Germany / Director: Philip shoe tolcheul / Cast: Benno only pure, Florian Lukas / publisher: Easy Company / BD authoring: plain)

2.jpg
3.jpg

Works produced in Germany in 2008, called the 1936 Eiger mountain northern face of death spiral climber to conquer the story of elementary Green Mountain Equipment wankers work in extreme weather conditions and the nature of the challenge climber struggling gogon reminiscent of a documentary look desperate enough to draw realistic and impressive mountain acclaimed masterpiece movie.Opening in domestic box-office success at the time of the movie, the audience did not unanimously praised thumb upright work.

'Cliff Hanger' or 'Vertical Limit' in Hollywood movies such as this is completely unlike the direction of the audience, along with outstanding mountain films like ice hanging ohgeumyi excellent shooting technique to enjoy the feeling of numbness coming every effort to ensure realism was a movie northern face of the Eiger in the magnificent view pictured digging into the flesh and excellent sound effects, like the image of the cold is the best part.

Excellent high-quality visual effects and, in comparison with the usual Hollywood movies scantiness mountains surround sound with no real benefits, such as Blu-ray media is also brilliant work and, above all, you like these hot weather because jegyeok convenient and good enough picture and sound It is.

※ disk specification

- Video: 2.35:1 / 1080p

- Sound: German DTS-HD MA 5.1ch

- Subtitles: Korean, English

- Additional Video: Making of Video / Visual Effects Analysis / Deleted Scenes / Trailer

[DP019] hebeunseu knocking on the door (original title: Nordwand, 2008 Germany / Director: Thomas Yan / Cast: Til Schweiger, Joseph cup Rippers / publisher: Plain)

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

90's classic movie, the ending scene of unforgettable always without exception stated that the list of the best German film 'hebeunseu knocking on the door "with a completely different character to the last trip the two men deal with life crime drama and road movie, yet laugh bloom should reach a comedy nose and ending human drama is also becoming a grimace.You do not have to bother explain many of you have seen the movie already, I think.From 20 to 30, 40 to 90s nostalgia one seeing this film is still fun and exciting and now chest jjinghan timeless emotion brings popular cinema is well-made.

The bar opened in the country in 1998, "hebeunseu knocking on the door 'is January 2013, Art Film Festival was opened nine' anff Film Festival All seats sold out in record time screenings, audiences are in high demand checking bar.In addition, whether the movie Movie Week Last call (No. 571) is carried out, 'We loved the new ending 100' is selected as 'hebeunseu knocking on the door' for 15 years, is now in the hearts of the audience to convey deep lingering remains a classic .

※ disk specification

- Video: 2.35:1 / 1080p

- Sound: German DTS-HD MA 5.1ch

- Subtitles: Korean, English

- Additional Video: Making of the video / movie scenes / actors & crew interview / music video / trailer

[DP018/019 common:] (can be made subject to change)

1 U-Out Case / Clear Elite Case

2. 16p booklet (except when the next release Limited Edition)

3 Postcards two kinds of steel (except when the next release Limited Edition)

4 sleeve jacket buyers Nickname video and provide better credit

5 The price is 29,500 won single item / purchase of all 56,000 won two (out cases triple combination is not available.)

06, yes 24 coupon available on weekends.

[The date schedule;

The date ● 1 car (making credit more available images nickname) until August 31 (subject to change production possibilities)

The date ● 2 car (outer sleeve can be better nickname): September 1 to September 15

● 3 car The date: Sept. 16 - three days before launch (expected release date of September 25)

● Nickname mention about: The last time the application is yes, as 24 of the order form, nickname 'Courier article Him' is not a space where you want to progress through the Diffie Forums.Group work efficiency and reduce errors in order to obtain understanding can tell you are you.If you have not listed through this path, the more you do not want to be considered a nickname.Release schedule without disrupting avoid future disputes possession carefully observe the precautions listed below I would appreciate.

8.jpg

At this point, you can notice about the approximate locations of the two.Add or change the design of the package and if you have any future updates will be delivered immediately.

Participation of the Diffie series in recent years progress has continued to show a downward trend in the future attitude of the DP series is frankly not easy to tell the gauge.DP series is produced under the pride of all of those involved in always working to the best of jobs.Again, you ask for the high participation and response.(_._)

GROUP BUY OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANKS.
ANY QUESTIONS FROM THOSE PARTICIPATING VIA PM PLEASE.
AND ANY POSTS, PLEASE @G:Box Me, SO I AM AWARE. NOT ONLINE AS MUCH AT THE MOMENT.

Last edited:
Hi! Guys!!
Our GB faced big problems. First of all, PA staff couldn't contact to G:BOX for now days. Because, G:BOX made this GB. He sent 20 GB members information's e-mail to PA staff at Early this October. But, PA received ONLY 18 members payments. And PA doesn't know who paid this package.

So, PA & Me wanna contact to G:BOX. But, he didn't answer for us. And then, G:BOX made shipping fee rate for GB members. so, when PA received shipping fee, they can ship to you.

Anyone who contact to G:BOX???
PLZ...

Hi! Guys!!
Our GB faced big problems. First of all, PA staff couldn't contact to G:BOX for now days. Because, G:BOX made this GB. He sent 20 GB members information's e-mail to PA staff at Early this October. But, PA received ONLY 18 members payments. And PA doesn't know who paid this package.

So, PA & Me wanna contact to G:BOX. But, he didn't answer for us. And then, G:BOX made shipping fee rate for GB members. so, when PA received shipping fee, they can ship to you.

Anyone who contact to G:BOX???
PLZ...
I'll try to contact him right now.

I sent payment of $62.25 on the 28th of August for the GB. I can provide the PayPal transaction details if need be,

Hope everything is sorted soon and thank you for everyone working behind the scenes.

hey guys, I've not been following through with this thread.

But to whomever has an outstanding issue or missing item, please contact me via conversation and I'll try and help.

Thanks

I'm sorry what I inform the tracking number to GB members too late.
PA shipped your package last Thursday & Friday.

Check the your tracking number below :

RE003475164KR R Griffiths
LK003475155KR Glend Nocon
LK003475147KR Richard Ybarra
RE003475133KR Craig Lobo
RE003475120KR Dylan Cheung
LK003475116KR Keith Henke
RE003475102KR Daniel Tolhurst
RE003475093KR Cesar Gabin
RE003475080KR Michael Poisson
LK003475076KR David Adams
RE003475062KR Dan White
LK003475059KR Jimmy Arcos
LK003475045KR Jessica Jones
RE003475031KR Niko Wallraff
LK003475028KR Craig Starks
RE003475014KR Himanshu sudhir joshi
LK003475005KR Tianze Ye
LK003474994KR Eric Rossburg
RE003474985KR Annar Schjølberg
RE003474977KR Martin Lyel'

And thanks for G:Box!
I hope he will come back to HDN, soon!

Hi guys,

Just checking in. I see all the tracking numbers have been posted. I haven't been online as before, as many have clearly noticed. I have been keeping up with all my pms though. I have been dealing with many personal and family issues and honestly have not had time and not been able to keep up with the forum life, let alone collecting. I am going to take this opportunity to inform that this is going to be my last DVDPrime group buy.

Rest assured guys, i will make arrangements with the staff (@blu_ninja @Wreck @Naughtius Maximus Maximus @tridon )and friends and I'm gonna make sure you guys are taken care of.

I thank everyone for letting me be a part of this. But the biggest thanks must go to @teddyjun. He has made this possible, he has gone above and beyond to make this all possible.

May the collecting force be with you!!

Sorry to hear that G. Hope everything works out for you and your loved ones.

Thanks a lot for all your hard work! :)