Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Because HMV is announcing this so late they are past the order cut off (not that should be a problem as it's an exclusive). It does mean they are allocating to stores without pre-orders being taken on board. This shouldn't be a problem, but a single Group Buy could reduce significantly an entire stores stock.

I managed to pre-order a copy yesterday. They couldn't confirm if it was 2d & 3d or just 3d though. I know this thread title says both, so I hope that is the case!

Just rang my local Xtravision/HMV in Thurles to see if they were getting this and they said that they are not told whats editions they are getting and would only know when the stock lands in the store...pretty ****** if you ask me....

So would anyone be able to reserve a copy for me in Ireland if possible?

Just rang my local Xtravision/HMV in Thurles to see if they were getting this and they said that they are not told whats editions they are getting and would only know when the stock lands in the store...pretty ****** if you ask me....

Really? That's a bit of a joke.

When I last asked a member of staff in HMV if they'll get a site going again, they said hopefully in England not too long as they already have in Ireland. I assume that is incorrect then?

I just pre-ordered 2 copies from the Birmingham store today £3.00 deposit per copy, didn't look like many people had asked about it. No in store advertising so theres a good chance you will get a copy is released Oct 13th.

Reactions: Narg
If you are outside the EU consider getting the Novamedia exclusive instead. Because of shipping costs they will probably cost about the same and according to Novamedia only the Korean steels will be getting partial gloss (I assume they mean spot gloss).

If you are outside the EU consider getting the Novamedia exclusive instead. Because of shipping costs they will probably cost about the same and according to Novamedia only the Korean steels will be getting partial gloss (I assume they mean spot gloss).

Or buy the Japanese version with correct title. "THE choice for connoisseurs"

That sounds about right. If you order from the HMV Ireland website you won't know which edition you're getting until it arrives :angry: