Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked this up from HMV on oxford street - plenty left on the shelves there still although a lot looked like they were damaged or had the seal's torn.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about my order too lol, maybe I should wait, I was off to HMV today to get my copy of the steelbook, I may wait now, last I checked there was plenty to buy still, really hope it's the Steelbook, or off to HMV I go. :)

The only one I can find listed at Amazon uk is the 'import' i.e. the German one, at £33-95.

As far as I understand it HMV have the exclusive for the UK market.

They don't have HMV exclusive stickers on

Well, nor did mine, and nor my copy of Enders Game; but it was still their exclusive.

So that in itself is no guarantee. Frankly, if they have put into print that they have the exclusive rights to this title in the UK then onne must accept they HAVE -otherwise there are legal ramifications - and I'm sure HMV wouldn't want to go there.

Last edited:
Got a copy from Merry Hill this morning. There were quite a few dotted about all over the place & behind the counter so they are not running short at the moment if anyone wants one from there :)

Looked fine in packaging. Opened it when I got home & I have a spine slash - im cursed with these spines. Every steelbook I have lately has one lol!! Merry Hill is my closest store & its over an hour away so I wont be returning it. Its my own stupid fault anyway - should have opened it whilst I was still there. Im going to have to become less OCD ha! Anyway - its a beautiful steelbook for an amazing movie.

Brad, that says unavailable and sign up to be notified when it does. It also says run time 1 minute! :)

That could be HMV's way of palming off any remaindered stock actually (if there is any)

The link was live this morning and had a dispatch date (not release date) of the 26th October.

This should start arriving today . Anybody got theirs yet ?

• Informative
Reactions: JackRegan