Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, I'm happy I waited now, mine is due any time today, can't believe it, a lot of HMV exclusive messages everywhere and Amazon sold some of them. :woot:

It also cost less than HMV at £18.54, the only downside is the packaging I may get it in, I have had the same A1 mailer for some new steelbooks, usually they turn up ok as Amazon uses their delivery company but really wish Amazon would not do this.

Wow, I'm happy I waited now, mine is due any time today, can't believe it, a lot of HMV exclusive messages everywhere and Amazon sold some of them. :woot:

It also cost less than HMV at £18.54, the only downside is the packaging I may get it in, I have had the same A1 mailer for some new steelbooks, usually they turn up ok as Amazon uses their delivery company but really wish Amazon would not do this.

99% of the time I get steels in those flute boxes after I complained to Amazon UK about the packaging...My guess is that it's not marked as a steel and hence the mailer...

99% of the time I get steels in those flute boxes after I complained to Amazon UK about the packaging...My guess is that it's not marked as a steel and hence the mailer...

Well got my steelbook from Amazon a short while ago, happy to get it but yeah the packaging is an A1 Mailer As well, think I will be writing to Amazon about this as well, have no opened it yet may do later on today or tomorrow.

Here's another photo to back up HUBMUSWELL's photo earliar, the steelbook was showing out of stock when I last checked.

Attachments

• Edge of Tomorrow Amazon Front.jpg
    Edge of Tomorrow Amazon Front.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Just got round to opening mine, as I've been working away for a few days, and there's a massive dent on the back underneath the j-card! Now I'm about to go away for a 2-week holiday, so won't get a chance to exchange it until November! What chances there will be any left by then??? Wishing I had opened it in store now...

Or the other way around, because the HMV confirmation was after the cut off date Amazon managed to get some orders in before the announcement and for whatever reason they were honored by the distributor .

This would make the Amazon dispatched copies a very ltd edition ...

Or the other way around, because the HMV confirmation was after the cut off date Amazon managed to get some orders in before the announcement and for whatever reason they were honored by the distributor .

This would make the Amazon dispatched copies a very ltd edition ...

That's my hunch as well :thumbs:

I suppose it's always possible that they put it on their system by mistake so rather than cancel the orders they went out to a HMV and bought some of the steels... very unlikely but neither the less possible :wtf: