Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Something tells me this will end up as a Zavvi exclusive

Reason Product Description on Amazon.uk has Steelbook (3D/S)

All the other ones listed so far on Amazon.uk with Steelbook (BD/S) have turned out to be Zavvi exclusives
We should see if this is the same soon

According to a few guys at AV Forums, this actually a HMV exclusive and can be pre-order in store for £19.99.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: paddytom
Would rather it have been an ES or even Zavvi exclusive, but I can live with it being HMV... I'm just glad the UK's getting it! :D

Anyone know how much it is going to be in HMV?

What are amazon doing they have lost three of their own supposed 'exclusives' recently :/

Anyone know how much it is going to be in HMV?

What are amazon doing they have lost three of their own supposed 'exclusives' recently :/
They were never going to be from Amazon.uk
It the same person for past year submitting listings to amazon.uk but they are exclusives with another retailer
On every occasion the order gets cancelled
He or she should be stopped from submitting any listings and reject any listings they attempt to submit

Its getting annoying that amazon.uk not doing proper checks on listings submitted to them

I'm confused who will be selling this, as it is still up for pre-order on amazon, are they allowed to advertise a product if they will not be stocking it. If this is the case the listing should be took down.

I'm confused who will be selling this, as it is still up for pre-order on amazon, are they allowed to advertise a product if they will not be stocking it. If this is the case the listing should be took down.
This news is obviously just breaking today, so give them time......