Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm feeling the opposite I really wished I had seen the film before I got the steelbook for me as much as I love Tom Cruise. It was O.K, nothing more I was expecting so much more. For me it's kinda one watch.

Watched it twice since I bought the steelbook. Excellent sci fi action film and a great steelbook, one of the best Warner steelbooks I have got. Also Emily Blunt is badass in this!

Reactions: harry
The film was such a letdown and now I'm stuck with the steelbook and CEX is only giving £8 maybe they knew something I didn't :(

Picked mine up from the Staines store on Saturday it had a spineslahs asked for another and it was put back into the cupboard. I did say that's off putting it back in but didn't care. Beware shoppers

I personally love Tom but I just really expected more, just my opinion. I rarely blind buy wish I hadn't in this case :(

Hugely over hyped :(

Last edited:
Just got round to opening mine, as I've been working away for a few days, and there's a massive dent on the back underneath the j-card! Now I'm about to go away for a 2-week holiday, so won't get a chance to exchange it until November! What chances there will be any left by then??? Wishing I had opened it in store now...

Got a response from HMV Customer Services last week to advise me that they have asked the store to put aside a mint copy for me so I can do an exchange with the damaged copy when I return. Let's see how that works out next week...

Watched this last night and picked up the Steel today. There were plenty of copies in Basingstoke (I counted 15 on the shelf in the main Chart section, and another 7 in the 3D section).

Thoroughly enjoyed this film - and I usually hate Tom Cruise.

Watched this last night and picked up the Steel today. There were plenty of copies in Basingstoke (I counted 15 on the shelf in the main Chart section, and another 7 in the 3D section).

Thoroughly enjoyed this film - and I usually hate Tom Cruise.

I think Swansa store has even more. Supprised TBH

has any one had an issue with the audio? Mine seems to be out of sync very slightly with the picture, giving an 'off putting' lip-sync issue while trying to watch. very odd. (no issue with the film itself, saw an imax and rate it)