Yes-Asia

steelbook: WWA with partial glossy on front and back

9427203374_1.jpg

Attachments

• 9427203374_1.jpg
    9427203374_1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator:
Really don't like the slip for this Korean Release, it feels like no lovin' was put into this :grumpy:
compared to the Nova Media Choice No.2(one of the best Korean 1/4 slip I've seen, along with Frozen Kimchi exclusive#9 1/4 slip - both releases 1/4 slip blends superbly into the steel).
This Regular Korean release slip, compared to the Nova Media Choice No.2 is night and day...I guess at least I won't be shocked when I opened my Box in the mail that contains the regular Korean Release, I'll know what to be waiting for...

Slips aren't important to me, they simply go in BP's confidential waste shredder. It's the Steelbook that matters to me.
A lot of people are interested in the slips though. Sometimes when the artwork is identical worldwide the slips can be the only thing that differentiates the steelbook. Each to there own!:thumbs:

A lot of people are interested in the slips though. Sometimes when the artwork is identical worldwide the slips can be the only thing that differentiates the steelbook. Each to there own!:thumbs:

advice to ask, when I pre-ordered the regular Korean version - there was no pictures of the slip for the Korean version on any sites as there's none right now... so I was expecting something simple but Choi showed a picture with a huge black slip 1/3 of steel it looks and I find it looks awful. but i also preordered 3 different Amaray (Asian Releases) and also other steel of it (Asian ones including the nova Media Choice No.02)... but was planning on opening an amaray. now that I have seen this slip I find the Korean version so Ugly(I keep my steel sealed)... I just find it's misleading...shouldn't they at one point stores show us the final product before shipping even if it's not an exclusive as exclusive or Nova Choice etc... when it's a special release they show the artwork final and art cards/bonus.

advice to ask, when I pre-ordered the regular Korean version - there was no pictures of the slip for the Korean version on any sites as there's none right now... so I was expecting something simple but Choi showed a picture with a huge black slip 1/3 of steel it looks and I find it looks awful. but i also preordered 3 different Amaray (Asian Releases) and also other steel of it (Asian ones including the nova Media Choice No.02)... but was planning on opening an amaray. now that I have seen this slip I find the Korean version so Ugly(I keep my steel sealed)... I just find it's misleading...shouldn't they at one point stores show us the final product before shipping even if it's not an exclusive as exclusive or Nova Choice etc... when it's a special release they show the artwork final and art cards/bonus.
You are supposed to be able to see the full artwork/ package beforehand, that doesn't always happen though as you see with some releases where no body knows what the slip is like until it's released. I don't think they have to show the finalised package, as long as the steelbook artwork is correct I'm guessing they can use whichever slip they want. Maybe you should try cancelling that part of the order if it is possible.:thumbs:

You are supposed to be able to see the full artwork/ package beforehand, that doesn't always happen though as you see with some releases where no body knows what the slip is like until it's released. I don't think they have to show the finalised package, as long as the steelbook artwork is correct I'm guessing they can use whichever slip they want. Maybe you should try cancelling that part of the order if it is possible.:thumbs:

seeing as we are collectors and slip are important to us, I find this misleading. But again you have to buy it because if you want to wait to get pics posted of the slip by other Ninjas by that time it's OOS. But what do you do when it's an ugly A** Slip that makes you not even want to own it but too late as it's been shipped already ?! i guess I'll either hide it or contact the company as if I would have seen the final packaging I would not have bought it. It just sucks when you feel wronged(dunno if it's the right word but you get what I'm saying :notworthy:

seeing as we are collectors and slip are important to us, I find this misleading. But again you have to buy it because if you want to wait to get pics posted of the slip by other Ninjas by that time it's OOS. But what do you do when it's an ugly A** Slip that makes you not even want to own it but too late as it's been shipped already ?! i guess I'll either hide it or contact the company as if I would have seen the final packaging I would not have bought it. It just sucks when you feel wronged(dunno if it's the right word but you get what I'm saying :notworthy:
I understand what you are saying. A lot of the time with Asian releases you have to pre-order without having seen the slips or you miss out. That's the risk that you take unfortunatly, it would be ideal if every Steelbook had full info before you buy but that doesn't happen unfortunatly. I'm sure if you are unhappy you will be able to return it to the store?

Reactions: lgans316
I understand what you are saying. A lot of the time with Asian releases you have to pre-order without having seen the slips or you miss out. That's the risk that you take unfortunatly, it would be ideal if every Steelbook had full info before you buy but that doesn't happen unfortunatly. I'm sure if you are unhappy you will be able to return it to the store?

when I get the steel, I'll observe it and see how I feel, but I get what you are saying and it is true...but I'm used to buying Taiwanese releases and I am never disappointed, but Korea is different I've passed on several releases in the past as I found they never matched taiwan(personal preferences), but I really was not expecting something that I feel really doesn't fit on that release, that Ugly. But the steel is Nice it's just that slip... I guess since I purchased it only if I am really unsatisfied I'll email the store they seem to have good customer service. Thanks :)

Reactions: Sigill
when I get the steel, I'll observe it and see how I feel, but I get what you are saying and it is true...but I'm used to buying Taiwanese releases and I am never disappointed, but Korea is different I've passed on several releases in the past as I found they never matched taiwan(personal preferences), but I really was not expecting something that I feel really doesn't fit on that release, that Ugly. But the steel is Nice it's just that slip... I guess since I purchased it only if I am really unsatisfied I'll email the store they seem to have good customer service. Thanks :)
So you expect the company to refund you because you don't like the slip? These are the risks you take. Maybe you shouldn't of bought it at all.

So you expect the company to refund you because you don't like the slip? These are the risks you take. Maybe you shouldn't of bought it at all.

@Sigill @black7towr we do have the right as customers if we are unsatisfied with a product to return it if unopened, haven't you purchased online before ? Most of them all have great return policy. Now whether I decide to keep it or not is really up to me. I am a serious collector and I've had too many steel that I let slip by(kept) because I didn't want to deal with the hassle of a return, but at the end of the year it really adds up. I'm up with 7 different releases of Edge Of Tomorrow and usually Korea does better slips than this. Only on their futurpak they do this type of slips(in the past) so I was expecting a classier J-Card/slip for such a release.

and by the way to quote you; '' ... Maybe you shouldn't of bought it at all.'' => that really doesn't concern you, if you don't have anything positive to say, then you should keep it to yourself as this isn't productive and not helpful as this message board is supposed to be an outlet to help/discuss(not put down) each others. I have made mistakes in the past by making negative statements but I have learned that it's not Kind nor helpful to anyone.

Last edited:
I believe you do have the right to return an item if it is within a set period of time and it is still sealed. Every company differs but most have some kind of returns policy. Can we try and keep it friendly please, if someone wants to return a Steelbook that is their choice. There is no need to post negative remarks. Thanks.

Reactions: Drum18 and Actarus