Yes-Asia

steelbook: WWA with partial glossy on front and back

9427203374_1.jpg

Attachments

• 9427203374_1.jpg
    9427203374_1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Taiwan edition is a Futurepak but what a great slip cover as usual...some futurepak these days are actually amazing Quality so not to dismiss too fast.

I've been impressed with the new futurepaks. And taiwan always get my money anyway :)

Yes indeed they are becoming better and indeed Taiwan does always an impressive makeover slip with Traditional Chinese Writing making it special...that is one release I am happy worth every penny and btw at first didn't like the Korean SB but the slip grew on me great pictures :) , like it now...maybe because after being disappointed with Nova choice No.2 it has something to do with it.

Just looked on jsdvd's website and it appears it would cost me about £31 with shipping to the UK, does that sound about right? Never ordered from them before :thumbs:
FYI - JSDVD (The Taiwan) version is a Futurepak. Not a SteelBook. Is that what you are really wanting?

My bad, I see we started talking about the Futurepaks. Never mind :)

Watching this for the 3rd time and I could actually see my road at the beginning when the aircraft were taking off from Heathrow.
My road is directly above the control tower at the extreme left of the body of water.

6919C521-1A14-491D-84B8-1572468FFFD7_zpst62njqit.jpg

63B98518-8053-4A5A-93A8-5C9A38A7D38E_zpsbmsakfhw.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it was the Taiwanese futurepak buddy, love the 1/4 slip. Shallow I know :bag:

Taiwan has the 2nd nicest release IMO of this movie, amazing slip cover, and all written in Traditional Chinese +
Sweet sticker that again blends in well with the overall steelbook & slip design

Korean Steel itself will be a real quality steelbook as it was manufactured by Scanavo Denmark

Last edited: