Yes-Asia

steelbook: WWA with partial glossy on front and back

9427203374_1.jpg

Attachments

• 9427203374_1.jpg
    9427203374_1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine yesterday from Nova. Incredibly well packed! The characters and title on the steel are spot glossed. It looks amazing in hand and a massive difference over the HMV/worldwide one in my opinion.

Reactions: StifflersDad
My standard edition I order from Kimchidvd hasn't had any movement since Oct 8th. Here's what the tracking shows on aftership.com:
Oct 08, 2014
10:51pm
In transitKorea Post
INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE

Oct 08, 2014
10:51pm
In transitKorea Post
INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE

It's not even registering anything under USPS.com. Any suggestions? This looks to me like it hasn't even left Korea yet.

Everywhere lists this as region A, can anyone confirm if this is Warners usual region free release as none of the images I have seen show any region info?

Everywhere lists this as region A, can anyone confirm if this is Warners usual region free release as none of the images I have seen show any region info?
Warner releases never have region information on the J-card or information sheet. They are region-free as per Warner's public policy.

Reactions: psychoscot
My copy arrived on Wednesday, 9 days from despatch to delivery.

View attachment 110416 View attachment 110417

This thread is for the Regular Korean Release not the Nova Media Choice FYI careful if you order the Korean release as per link in the OP it won't be this picture of the steel that you will get as you will be shipped the regular Korean Release.

see pictures on Post #60 for the version you would get (page 3)