Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered them both :D, but heck the USD to CAD is killing me :dead: as it cost me like $100 CAD. Jut keeps getting more and more expensive for me to buy from Asian retailers. Oh well lol. :LOL:

Last edited:
I cant believe lenti and one click is still in stock o_O

Id love to live in Canada just so i could be near a FutureShop. Best Buy is WAY inferior compared to FS(n)
Really? I found BestBuy a little better here than FS. At least in terms of customer service.

I ordered them both :D, but heck the USD to CAD is killing me :dead: as it cost me like $100 CAD. Jut keeps getting more and more expensive for me to buy from Asian retailers. Oh well lol. :LOL:
I know what you mean, after I made the order I was like ''damn, do I really need this at this price?''. Gonna have to limit the things we buy until the $ starts going up again. :(

Reactions: Bagman99
Good luck when you have an issue
I have not had any problems contacting them they replied to my emails as long as you email them directly
Don't use the contact me on their website or facebook as they might not respond only contact them by email

Sorry to hear if you had issues with them so far for me they been good
I know they had lot of problems starting up the website but its been getting lot better recently

I already have the German Steelbook which surprisingly was sold out quickly

I decided to order this today from NovaMedia to add to my collection I was originally not going too but I decided to get it anyway in the end

although i love the film i wasn't even looking at getting this, didn't even know when it was going live, but bugger me I've only gone and ordered another lenti, this is getting out of hand, i think i need to decide if i'm going after quality or quantity.

Really? I found BestBuy a little better here than FS. At least in terms of customer service.

Future shop tends to get better steels (in my opinion)
EX) better version of Sin City ADTKF
Mondo Steelbooks

And even steels that we don't get like The Equalizer and first 2 theatrical Hobbit movies

I have not had any problems contacting them they replied to my emails as long as you email them directly
Don't use the contact me on their website or facebook as they might not respond only contact them by email

Sorry to hear if you had issues with them so far for me they been good
I know they had lot of problems starting up the website but its been getting lot better recently

yes they do answer e-mails, but after i had contacted them, i soon wished i had not to. it took me 16 (!) e-mails to get a refund of $5 to my paypal address, and even then they managed to screw by choosing the "goods" option so i received only $4,45. it's really not much money but a matter of principle how you treat customers. and what i had to get through with them to get a simple refund applied to my paypal account is just ridiculous.

as for this steelbook, should look good overall, korea is the way to go for e.o.t. because of the nice spot gloss (a friend told me it looks gorgeous in hand...).

Really looking forward to getting this, I have the TW futurepak which looks great but always liked the NM 1/4 Slip. Going rate on ebay is around £40 so thought I'd go for the one click option here which equates to about £27 each delivered so think it's a good deal.

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95