Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I'd seen those! The cheapest Nova Media 1/4 I've seen recently was £39.99. Anyway I always prefer to buy direct and be the first registered owner so glad I got another opportunity to buy from Nova.

Shipped already? That was quick!

Future shop tends to get better steels (in my opinion)
EX) better version of Sin City ADTKF
Mondo Steelbooks

And even steels that we don't get like The Equalizer and first 2 theatrical Hobbit movies
BestBuy doesn't even carry steels here o_O

Got dispatch email with tracking day after ordering but tracking number isn't being recognized by any websites :( Wonder if these are actually being shipped Monday.

Seems odd that the Lenti with 550 copies would sell out before the Oneclick with 150 copies. Is the Quarterslip in the One click the non exclusive? Cause they said they sold out of the original 1/4 slip exclusive that came out last October for some time and that had 1.5K copies. I'm lost as to what 1/4 slip is included in the one click?

Seems odd that the Lenti with 550 copies would sell out before the Oneclick with 150 copies. Is the Quarterslip in the One click the non exclusive? Cause they said they sold out of the original 1/4 slip exclusive that came out last October for some time and that had 1.5K copies. I'm lost as to what 1/4 slip is included in the one click?

Going by the one click images iv'e presumed it's the exclusive edition, really hope the standard edition doesn't turn up as the slip is a big part of the attraction for me.

I think i bought last lenti yeasterday...i was surprised when i checked the link (i was on holday for 2 weeks without interenet) and it was still avaliable. So i added it to the cart...finished check out and then it become out of stock;) So who knows...maybe i will get the last number :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Is anyone's tracking number working?
Tracking not working yet
They might not have been scanned yet by Korea Post
Its possible that mailing labels with tracking numbers were created and provided to customers before the parcels been received by Korea Post

I take a guess that these parcels will be scanned from later today or on Mon

Its normal practice for tracking numbers be created before actual collection of parcels most times customer would not be given the tracking number until a few days after this and would show up as scanned in 24 to 48 hours later

We should see the tracking be active in next few days

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigmac

I think many collectors already owned the 1/4 slip edition. Therefore the single Lenti order was more attrative.

Reactions: Jaxxx and lgans316
Considering there was a lot of members here not happy about a Lenti being released months after the original 1/4 release it didn't take long to sell out :mooning:

I think i bought last lenti yeasterday...i was surprised when i checked the link (i was on holday for 2 weeks without interenet) and it was still avaliable. So i added it to the cart...finished check out and then it become out of stock;) So who knows...maybe i will get the last number :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
The numbers are sent out randomly I believe. You have a good chance of getting a low number even if you ordered it last!