Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
A 1/4 slip only? I'm sorry, but as a slipcover fan, I've never considered a 1/4 to even be a slipcover. Might as well just get the regular Korean edition and save some extra cash. It's unfortunate because after seeing that Captain America package, I was looking forward to seeing what they did with Edge of Tomorrow. :(
Same here buddy! :( Never said it before in an asian thread but for $44.00 they can kiss my...:mooning: :p

And with shipping on top it's closer to $60.00 that's Blufans territory. And they at least give you a full slip with postcards...;)

Last edited:
The price is high for a skimpy release, but the problem I have with this release is the film itself. I've heard good things about it, but after seeing the trailer in the theatre, it gave me a headache. It just kept repeating, and repeating. A horrible premise. :wtf:

Well you missed out on a really good movie. It was a very unique film, much different than anything else that's been released in recent memory.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Cruise does multiple times but each time he dies he learns something new.
It really is quite entertaining. Maybe check it out before buying it. I don't know you but I think you'd enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
Just a quick thought....but why don't we make sure we have a working and secure site before we start adding new titles to our exclusives when we have not been able to offer the first one yet:ohno::confused::ohno:

Is there Any Update that I could have missed that wasn't updated in the OP ? Pre-release date and also How Many Copies can we buy since the first Nova Exclusive was limited to 1 copy...

Love 1/4 Slip, if they do a nice Job it can be really beautiful :emb:

I have said it a few times before, but retailers like Blufans, Kimchi and now Novamedia should stick to real exclusives. Taking the same Steelbook that every other country is getting and adding a slip and some post cards does nothing for me. I have no problem paying extra for a complete package that is designed and put together with thought. These kind of releases on the other hand just seem like a way to take advantage of loyal customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: psychoscot
I have said it a few times before, but retailers like Blufans, Kimchi and now Novamedia should stick to real exclusives. Taking the same Steelbook that every other country is getting and adding a slip and some post cards does nothing for me. I have no problem paying extra for a complete package that is designed and put together with thought. These kind of releases on the other hand just seem like a way to take advantage of loyal customers
Well companies like the ones you mentioned offer something different than your standard steelbook. I will always go for something with WEA and art cards and whatever else they decide to throw in a box over some normal release that is offered in virtually every country. These releases aren't for everyone. Also i'd like to add that these are businesses who's sole purpose is to make money. If they can take an already existing product and tweak it to make it a bit better you bet they will capitalize on it.

Reactions: goufcustom
IMO Full slips changed the way of collecting. 1/4 slips are not a "fanatic" common one, but I'm one who still like them. Kimichi's 1/4 are in the 800 to 300 print range. This one is expensive and not so limited, 500 less than ZavviUL. Like @chipvideo said: "better be amazing".

Reactions: blu-steel