Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Well companies like the ones you mentioned offer something different than your standard steelbook. I will always go for something with WEA and art cards and whatever else they decide to throw in a box over some normal release that is offered in virtually every country. These releases aren't for everyone. Also i'd like to add that these are businesses who's sole purpose is to make money. If they can take an already existing product and tweak it to make it a bit better you bet they will capitalize on it.

Your first point is basically what I said, that the real exclusives with WEA and all the trimmings are worth aquiring. As for your second point, I would dispute that it is the sole purpose of a business, especially one that caters to a small niche in the movie industry.

And remember there is not always a choice of only having WEA for one retailer. The studio always holds the last card-if there is no need to charm a market or different regions, they simply will not do it.

what happened to lone survivor ? has that been pushed back ?
Lone Survivor should be right on schedule (since they just updated their Facebook page with a Lone Survivor cover).

I think that you might be confused by the fact that Nova Media has two different product lines. Is that why you asked the question?

This title is part of the Nova Media Choice lineup (#1 - Captain America 2, #2 - Edge of Tomorrow).
Lone Survivor is part of the Nova Media Exclusive lineup (#1 - Drive, #2 - Lone Survivor). (And Novamedia just replied to me on Facebook to confirm that Drive will actually be released after Lone Survivor, even though Drive is officially the first title in the Nova Media Exclusive series.)

@RekLess I'm a bit confused as I thought that Captain America 2 was an Exclusive Nova Media since it was numbered and limited with Unique Lenti, art cards and bonus stuff like a Kimchi Exclusive ? so I'm confused between Nova Media Choice and Nova Media Exclusive :confused:

From what you wrote Captain America 2 was NOT a Nova Media Exclusive ?

Lone Survivor should be right on schedule (since they just updated their Facebook page with a Lone Survivor cover).

I think that you might be confused by the fact that Nova Media has two different product lines. Is that why you asked the question?

This title is part of the Nova Media Choice lineup (#1 - Captain America 2, #2 - Edge of Tomorrow).
Lone Survivor is part of the Nova Media Exclusive lineup (#1 - Drive, #2 - Lone Survivor). (And Novamedia just replied to me on Facebook to confirm that Drive will actually be released after Lone Survivor, even though Drive is officially the first title in the Nova Media Exclusive series.)

thanks for the info buddy, didnt know they had two lines but i see the difference now. thank you again

I have said it a few times before, but retailers like Blufans, Kimchi and now Novamedia should stick to real exclusives. Taking the same Steelbook that every other country is getting and adding a slip and some post cards does nothing for me. I have no problem paying extra for a complete package that is designed and put together with thought. These kind of releases on the other hand just seem like a way to take advantage of loyal customers.

Maybe some other eTailers should try something special?