UK
Release date: October 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Edge of Tomorrow
Price: €29.99

02.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited:
Have any of my fellow Americans received their copies yet? Mine doesnt appear to have shipped yet.

UPDATE: It shipped October 10th. I should be getting it any day then...:D

Still haven't received my EOD steelbook. It shipped October 10th, with a due date of Oct 27th. No such luck.

Has anyone else here in the USA gotten theirs? I wonder if its worth trying to contact Amazon about it...

Still haven't received my EOD steelbook. It shipped October 10th, with a due date of Oct 27th. No such luck.

Has anyone else here in the USA gotten theirs? I wonder if its worth trying to contact Amazon about it...
Yes I received mine maybe a week and half ago. I'm in California. Unfortunately, my Godzilla Ultimate Edition never made it out of Germany according to the tracking number. Working on filing a claim.
Screen Shot 2014-11-02 at 9.36.18 AM.png

Still no Steelbook, and all Amazon Germany can do for me is offer a refund. That would be fine if I could just order it again, but of course, its sold out!!! And now I can 't even get a 2D version at Target because they are sold out too. I hate Amazon.de right now...Or perhaps I hate US Customs...

Still no Steelbook, and all Amazon Germany can do for me is offer a refund. That would be fine if I could just order it again, but of course, its sold out!!! And now I can 't even get a 2D version at Target because they are sold out too. I hate Amazon.de right now...Or perhaps I hate US Customs...

Why dont you go with Nova choice one?

German Media Markt has a 2d Steelbook and according to their website it's still available for €26,99