Edge Of Tomorrow - All You Need Is Kill (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon JP Exclusive) [Japan]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: November 12, 2014
Price: ¥ 3,667
Purchase Link: All You Need Is Kill

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that it has the original title and the inside artwork is very good.
The price is expensive though so i will wait and see if it will be release from blufan or from other retailer.

I think it'd be only Japan who used the title "All You Need Is Kill" so I doubt that the other country would be using it but it'd great if Blufans releases steelbook with this title...

Reactions: Actarus
I like that it has the original title and the inside artwork is very good.
The price is expensive though so i will wait and see if it will be release from blufan or from other retailer.
It is pricey buddy, but for me it's worth splashing the cash on. I don't think any other country will use that title. Possible grail? :D ;)

I think it'd be only Japan who used the title "All You Need Is Kill" so I doubt that the other country would be using it but it'd great if Blufans releases steelbook with this title...

That is true. Japan WILL be the only country using that title as the original title of the book was All You Need Is Kill by Japanese Author Hiroshi Sakurazaka.

Reactions: Actarus
I have also ordered this the art work looks fantastic....also no 3d branding! Expensive steel which may reduce in price but i got my order in just in case it sells out :)

Nice arwork and the inside is cool to. Keeping eye out for this since german edition is out or to be coming soon but this in all formats is better. Better artwork shine and quality but price miggt differ...