Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont consider myself a Die Hard fan, but i absolutely love All You Need is Kill. Should i still track it down? :p
If you pray the Rosary, say three Hail John McClanes, chant "Yippe Ki Yay" and bow west towards Nakatomi Plaza- when you wake up the next morning maybe Hans the Christmas Gruber may have left you some detonators, $640 million in negotiable bearer bonds and a steelbook.

If you pray the Rosary, say three Hail John McClanes, chant "Yippe Ki Yay" and bow west towards Nakatomi Plaza- when you wake up the next morning maybe Hans the Christmas Gruber may have left you some detonators, $640 million in negotiable bearer bonds and a steelbook.
giphy.gif

Reactions: C.C. 95
LOL! I'mma get right on it :p

Reactions: C.C. 95
Sorry if I get the thread out of the sink again but someone sells the SIngle Lenti (single sale only-edition)?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.