Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say the likelihood is that yes, it will be 6 discs (all 3 steelbooks containing the same discs), however I would like to see them take the approach that they are doing with their DC line and have 2 steelbooks with the third being the same slipcase but housing different extras rather than a third steelbook

I would say the likelihood is that yes, it will be 6 discs (all 3 steelbooks containing the same discs), however I would like to see them take the approach that they are doing with their DC line and have 2 steelbooks with the third being the same slipcase but housing different extras rather than a third steelbook
As they did with Argo. Inside the boxset 3 different slips where the third one houses extra goods from the movie. I hope they do the same with Wonder Woman and with this release as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I hope they say fizz off to everyone and ask us to buy the discs elsewhere like filling up the blanks ourselves. :naughty: This means the boxset could end up costing us just $90 plus postage.

Argo box set is $90 plus postage so this should be the same

You won't be disappointed with the Nova Lenticular. The Steelbook artwork with spot gloss easily trounces this.

Will the Boxset contain 6 discs (2 per edition)?

I feel this will be a much better Steelbook, full gloss and a lot more colourful. Wrap round artwork as well (though you could argue Novas/the WWA had that as well)

Why don't you use your crystal ball to check? You've already seen that the Nova steel is going to be better than this one so surely you can check that??

;)
Perhaps @lgans316 triggered a time loop when his EoT Nova lenti went for less than cost on eBay. Now he's destined to relive that 7-day auction over and over again until it sells for a profit.

If he sounds like a broken record with all the lenti and spot gloss comments, it's only because he's trying to hype the Nova edition to drive up the price and break free from the cycle.

Godspeed, lgans, we're all rooting for you. :pompus:

Love what they did with Argo, Fullslip (Boxset Only) for just full of extra Bonus items

@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d :thumbs:
I have only but to agree with you on that. It makes a more interesting buy instead of having 6 blurays of the same movie. Unless you plan to sell the editions, which is not my intention, I'm much more interested to have bluray, 4k and movie extras instead to just have repeated discs. It is my humble opinion that repeated discs in all editions inside a boxset is completely pointless.

@wxlinkswd while the boxset photo is not available can you confirm or deny if there'll be a 4K UHD disc and if one of the editions will come with just extra materials from the movie as you guys did with the Argo boxset?

It would be fantastic and polite if you could not ignore the question, please.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.