Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hdzetas gold label releases are on par with any other premium retailer imho.. their silver label however is quite lacklustre more often than not

Since a September & October (with few days left) release date isn't happening, will this still be release in 2017 @wxlinkswd ? I also hope we hear some T2 news soon to complete the Terminator Zeta Collection.
Is T2 even in the cards?
Has HDZ mentioned it?
Was there any specific reason they did all of them EXCEPT T2?

Is T2 even in the cards?
Has HDZ mentioned it?
Was there any specific reason they did all of them EXCEPT T2?
They hinted in the beginning that they planned the whole collection. They even collected deposits if you want to get the Boxsets to guarantee T1-T5. I thought it was because they were waiting for the 3D remastered but I haven't heard since..

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
They hinted in the beginning that they planned the whole collection. They even collected deposits if you want to get the Boxsets to guarantee T1-T5. I thought it was because they were waiting for the 3D remastered but I haven't heard since..
I might be wrong, but I think it was Filmarena who said they were waiting for the 3D version.

Wonder what the status of this is? I know If there was new information it would’ve been posted but curious on how it’s coming

hdzetas gold label releases are on par with any other premium retailer imho.. their silver label however is quite lacklustre more often than not

I agree to an extent. I'm very curious to see what they do with Alien Covenant (as it's a Silver) though. Quite happy with the Manta but if HDZ puts out a nice release, I'll probably pick it up.

And since EoT is gonna be "Gold" it should be premium.

Wouldn't be surprised if they do a 4K UHD release with Atmos next year. Great film with plenty of replay value despite half of the movie repeating itself lol.
I hope so too. I believe VUDU already has an UHD version you can stream.

This release without the 4K HUD disc.
All three editions come with the 3D+2D discs,this boxset should be the last one from HDzeta without the 4K UHD,we will not consider to make the Gold Label release without the 4K UHD in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.