UK
Release date: October 7th, 2014
Purchase link: Edge of Tomorrow
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $27.99
Notes: no 3D

16483342.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure picking this up! Multiples baby! Heck yeah! Loved this film when I saw it in theatres! Cruz is back! I just hope he keeps taking great roles like this and jack reacher, because he's one of my fave actors and I hate going to see a ****** movie just because he is in it lol

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I thought someone mentioned it's going to be Target in both Canada and the US. But I personally don't care which of the two gets it. Luckily both my local FS and Target stores are in the same mall. As long as it comes to Canada, I'm happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leafs17
This one is almost certain cancelled.

I thought zerox39 mentioned it's going to be Target in both Canada and the US. But I personally don't care which of the two gets it. Luckily both my local FS and Target stores are in the same mall. As long as it comes to Canada, I'm happy.
Yup, that's the info floating. But unfortunately, since it's Target Canada, we won't know until 1 week prior to release by the local flyer...

Oh man JUST preordered the Japan because it didn't have 3D plastered on it (and original title was cool). But for twice as much? Hmm....may have to rethink.

Reactions: nicblue
@Ask it is tough man. After looking at the JP one again, I think im gonna keep my preorder. It feels unique enough to me to warrant the extra $. I'll just have to plan money out better. Between all the games and steelbooks that are coming out by the end of the year...plus Christmas to deal with..I'll just have to figure it out lol

As @zerox39 stated, it is indeed a Target exclusive, due for release on October 7th, 2014 and priced at $27.99:

http://www.target.com/p/live-die-re...gital-steelbook-target-exclusive/-/A-16483342

View attachment 99342
YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

F**K YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Definitely getting this Awesome Exclusive!!! :cool: No 3D? No problem! :thumbs: I'm sure the price will drop to $22.99 or something! But I'm through the roof with excitement! :D

THANKS @snooloui

I've been searching for Edge of Tomorrow steels and have nailed it down to a few. I came across this thread just now, had no idea Target was releasing one!! I can walk to Taeget from my house it's so close. This is an easy choice! Don't care for the 3D and so no biggie.

I'm considering this, was the movie any good. I know because it did not do well in the theaters that WB marketing tried to unemphasize the Edge of Tomorrow title and almost tried to change it to Live.Die.Repeat.

Though this cover looks more moderate than what I have seen. Is it gloss?