UK
Release date: October 7th, 2014
Purchase link: Edge of Tomorrow
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $27.99
Notes: no 3D

16483342.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So we can expect a mediocre steelbook? No embossing/Debossing, No gloss or special finish and low res artwork?

I will probably buy it but if something else turns up even better, than I'll double dip and sell this one.

Reactions: Ezcompane
So we can expect a mediocre steelbook? No embossing/Debossing, No gloss or special finish and low res artwork. I will probably buy it but if something else turns up even better, than I'll double dip and sell this one.

Wouldn't it be great to get an Evil Dead-style finish from Target this time?

Reactions: Bluprint
I just watched the movie, it was great and fun. I liked it a lot. Unfortunately, I refuse to give my money to Target if they're releasing this without 3D. Amazon DE will get my money this time. :)

This film gave me a headache even without watching in 3D (choppy, rapid-fire editing in the action scenes are not my thing), so I think 2D is the way I'll be going for home viewing.
This one looks like it will be okay...quite like this artwork...

I went with the Amazon.DE version because Target has such a crap record with me. Every steelbook I have bought from them came covered in paint chips. The Evil Dead remake was the only amazing one and lets face it, this is going to be matte finish and if other countries do emboss, you know target won't just like all the paramount steels at bestbuy. All remakes of better UK steels with embossing and debossing. We have the crappiest steels in the US. Just seems like they pump em out and could care less about the quality.