Edward Scissorhands (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 14, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK
Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited numbered 2000 copies

1.jpg

Guys confirmed FAC edition final BS :) very nice Fullslip a lenticular magnet ... :)

Last edited:
Have you received your first FA yet @Flloydo? :hungry: This looks to be an awesome all round package to go for and I don't think you'll be disappointed with FA's value for money factor bud :thumbs:

Nah im still waiting for John wick Angel and then Birdman lenti to be released.
Not long now for Birdman so hopefully in the next few weeks.

Have paid for combined shipping for them both but have no idea how it all works except a van is hired and it's a long drive.

Do we get shipping confirmation?

It does look great but at the moment I'm saving some money for Jan.
Only have one pre order this month and I've spent a bit after Christmas on some grails (well I have a feeling for me they will be)

Hopefully FA release something cool in the future I want like maybe the reverant (same director as Birdman)

Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
I really hope that the Steelbook is Glossy!! Because the US Version was glossy but the Italian and UK was Matte...
So if it's Matte then it's the only let down...
Would love the Full Slip with the Lenti Design but the White Slip it's cool to and if the really make it good with the texture and bossing then it's going

Nah im still waiting for John wick Angel and then Birdman lenti to be released.
Not long now for Birdman so hopefully in the next few weeks.

Have paid for combined shipping for them both but have no idea how it all works except a van is hired and it's a long drive.

Do we get shipping confirmation?
Ahh I see..... :thumbs: Once your package ships, Karel will tag you in the said thread so you'll definitely know when it's on its way to you :oohyeah:

Already picked up the beautiful Target steelbook for $10, so as nice as it is, I have no need for this.

This is by no means comparable to the Target Steelbook for $10. This ain't $10 and never will be, and for good collectible reasons. This will be a quality crafted release from film arena from the WEA Fullslip including a magnet lenticular with other exclusive bonus item releases. I doubt your $10 can provide all of this.

This is a film arena collectible item.

Already picked up the beautiful Target steelbook for $10, so as nice as it is, I have no need for this.

+1. I love FilmArena but the full slip, while nice, is not worth another ~$50 (cost + shipping from the FA site). Same reason why I can't convince myself to buy the Chappie FA release.

Reactions: Marc Dooley
I'm in for this. Hopefully I can get into the GB. Looks like it's gonna be a beaut. Hopefully, it's gonna be glossy.

I'm liking the fact that a higher print run with this and The Martian will mean a lot more spaces on any GB and save having to get them from a certain auction site at exploded prices. Filmarena are certainly on a roll. Loving the packages they put together. Poor Karel is going to need a bigger van, bless 'im

Didn't know FA was doing this as apart of the FAC. Nice one, although I still have a lot of incoming Steelbooks from the GB so I'll have to consider this one.