Edward Scissorhands (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: October 13,2015
Purchase link: Target.com
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $24.99

edward1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this is available in store, but may be very limited as the store at stopped by on the way to work got only 1 copy- but great news if you can find it they are ringing up for $9.99 in store :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: (same price was confirmed by someone else on the other forum as well).

Good luck for those searching!
$9.99! That's a steel! No stores near me say they have this though. Called, they said no stores in my district go this.

Last edited:
Weird. Don't trust the DPCI number online. I called about the 40-0451 one and they didn't have any. Just called back for the 32-0623 and they have 1. There are 3 different DPCI numbers for the same product...
058-40-0451 (one online)
058-32-0623 (bigdaygt)
058-37-1204 (kryptonite1970)

Good luck!

Last edited:
Weird. Don't trust the DPCI number online. I called about the 40-0451 one and they didn't have any. Just called back for the 32-0623 and they have 1. There are 3 different DPCI numbers for the same product...
058-40-0451 (one online)
058-32-0623 (bigdaygt)

Good luck!
I typed the wron DPCI on the other site. The correct one is above.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Yeah no idea where the DPCI came from that its ringing up as- doesn't show up on the website at all if you search it, but seems to be consistent in store, so seems that 058-32-0623 is the one to use if you are trying to find a copy in store.

Also noticed the online listing now says in stores only- think that is a change from what it originally said so maybe that's why it is different?

058-40-0451 (one online)
058-32-0623 (bigdaygt)

Good luck!

Yeah no idea where the DPCI came from that its ringing up as- doesn't show up on the website at all if you search it, but seems to be consistent in store, so seems that 058-32-0623 is the one to use if you are trying to find a copy in store.

Also noticed the online listing now says in stores only- think that is a change from what it originally said so maybe that's why it is different?
the steelbook is very limited. My store only had one on the shelves.

Swung into target today as I didn't know about it yesterday when I bought San Andreas my Target had two and its the day after.

I'm really happy with how this one's turned out. I like the UK Steelbook, but I absolutely love the this one (although I can do without the 25th Anniversary on the front). Plus it's a new transfer so win win.

I like the UK Steelbook, but I absolutely love the this one (although I can do without the 25th Anniversary on the front).
Agreed, and "25th Anniversary" is better than "Extended Edition" IMO, considering the movie's always been uncut in the U.S. 10 bucks to boot? Easy win.

Has anyone received their online order? I placed mine as soon as the pre-order went live and it still hasn't shipped. It's unavailable/OOS online, and a Target rep told me via chat that it's "backordered". Lame.