Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Edward Scissorhands
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11164384-1534340499275490.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I preordered this at 12pm yesterday, then saw the 10% discount code so cancelled it and reordered at 4pm... no confirmation came through of the first one I tried to cancel and I just got the despatched email followed by the failed cancellation email this morning lol! Now I've tried to cancel the one with the discount which will prob fail again! lol! Which means I'm going to need to pay £3.50 to return one of them which means no point of the discount at all lol!

When your order from Zavvi and use a Visa Debit card it's very easy to see if you will be able to cancel an order
Your bank account connected to your Visa Debit card if it is showing a pending transaction amount for the item you ordered then you will not be able to cancel with Zavvi
With Zavvi as soon as they submit payment to your bank the item you ordered is been picked and awaiting despatch and if you try to cancel it will fail

Amazon give you right up to despatch and then cancel your pending transaction as long as it has not been processed for despatch

If you use a Credit Card instead of a Debit Card you wont see the payment request show up on your bank account until a few days later and you won't know your order has payment request done until your get your despatch email

When I order from Zavvi I always check my bank account to see if the payment is showing up as a pending transaction and that way I know it's going to be despatched soon it's how I know a pre order for example is about to be despatched

If it's a in stock item Zavvi will process the payment request within a few minutes of your order and you won't be then be able to cancel

• Informative
Reactions: Mark
Isn't this identical to the one that was only $10 in the U.S.?
Yes it's the same it's a WWA release

I have the Ultimate 25th Anniversary Set not a steelbook from USA which has the remastered blu-ray
The picture quality is very good
Even if anyone did not like the steelbook it's worth it just to get the 25th Anniversary remastered blu-ray disc

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yes it's the same it's a WWA release

I have the Ultimate 25th Anniversary Set not a steelbook from USA which has the remastered blu-ray
The picture quality is very good
Even if anyone did not like the steelbook it's worth it just to get the 25th Anniversary remastered blu-ray disc
Great. I got my ten dollar U.S. Steelbook on the way to me ;)

Reactions: paulboland
Reactions: paulboland
To psychoscot and other matte haters - just to let you know that my copy arrived today (along with DELIVERANCE - as part of their "2 for GBP 20" promotion).
Got to say that it's an absolute beauty and makes me appreciate how much better a matte steelbook can sometimes be when compared to a full gloss treatment where it's just a case of slapping on a shiny topcoat and leaving it at that.
This has TEXTURE in abundance best seen in the grainy powdery effect of ES's caked on make-up and also in the spot gloss/shiny metallic paint used on a few of the scissor blades which reveal the scratches and signs of wear-and-tear.
Though quite a dark steel with only the blue/black palette it sure ain't a dull steelbook (IMO).
Love it and VERY HAPPY with the purchase :thumbs::happy:
9/10
In my book this blows the previous steel out of the water.

Last edited: