electronic music fans?

Jun 17, 2015
Livonia, MI
wondering how many electronic music fans we got over here...

got into the scene back in the early 90s... my first exposure being The Prodigy, The Crystal Method, The Chemical Brothers and Westbam... while in Poland right around 2000, discovered trance music and have been a fan ever since...

i still listen to trance, house and techno, being from Detroit, i better... haha...

hate edm, hate dubstep, and hate pop house...
i used to enjoy Swedish House Mafia 2009 and before... same can be said with djs like David Guetta... i do still enjoy myself some Steve Angello and Eric Prydz... and pretty much anything Pete Tong plays during his weekly show is fine by me!

curious what ppl listen to today and what they used to enjoy...

Sasha!

Omg. He is my all time favorite progressive dj.

He takes you on a journey and his mixing skills are second to none.

Have fun mate!

great set... hes not like these ADD djs, there was a good build-up and the last part of his set was just bliss!

I agree! Him and Digweed back in the days, wow!

I still listen these all the time. The GU Ibiza is an classic! :)

View attachment 170647View attachment 170648

one of the things i always regret is not seeing the 2 of them together... i have seen them both separately, and it would be one hell of a night to see them spin together again!

Hahaha... Rightfully said @spass

I up till now still listen to his Involver cd's on a weekly basis

one of the best electronic albums! doesnt get much better than that!

Yep love dance music, I refuse to call it EDM as that's the mainstream name for it in my opinion. I listen to mainly oldskool trance (93-99) before it went to shite. And 90's progressive house too. I dj to current progressive psytrance as personally for me that's the closest genre that reminds me of the 90's tunes that blew my mind.

Can't go wrong with Sasha and digweed mixes, or Dave Seaman too. John '00' Fleming is another fantastic DJ too.
Modern djs/artists it has to be Astrix, airwave, liquid soul, gai barone, dark soul project to name a few

Well for me its all about New Order, 808 State, The Black Dog, Future Sound of London, Orbital, Aphex Twin & Chemical Brothers

We did a rock songs with 2 friends that mix electronic music and rock if you get the time mates :

and also one that Joe Bouchard from the early Blue Öyster Cult was kind enough to give me a nice comment (and he is following us on Soundcloud too) :